3

Next Day.

India groaned as she woke up, throwing up into the trash can next to the bed

Scarr held her hair as she continued throwing up. She frowned, wiping her mouth with the baby wipes that were on the dresser.

"Oh my gosh." She pouted, sitting up.

She looked down, her eyes widening.

"My panties. Where are my clothes?" She quickly turned her head, sighing in relief seeing Kayden next to her.

"I thought I had one of those one night stand things." She mumbled, and he laughed.

He got out of his bed, grabbing her a pair of his boxers, and passing them to her.

"Thank you." She softly spoke, pulling them on, before standing up. She swallowed the advil dry, then she brushed her teeth.

"Where's my phone?" She asked him, and he pointed to his dresser.

"Kayden how'd I get here? What happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You got drunk as hell, that's what happened. And you never doing it again. You get super horny when you drunk." He told her, making her eyes widen.

"Did we-oh my god did we do it?" She gasped, and he laughed.

"Nah, we didn't do 'it'. You wanted to though. I almost put your ass out. You was cussing all night." He shook his head.

"Ummm, what all did I do?" She asked, sitting next to him.

"You kept tryna kiss me, you was kissing on my neck, you got naked in front of me, and you opened your legs to show me that pink pussy. And you was playing with yourself, moaning and shit." He shrugged, and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrasseddddd. Oh my god Kayden I'm sorry." She covered her face in her hands, and he laughed.

"I was- oh my god no." She groaned, and he laughed again.

"You was horny as fuck. Like as fuck." He told her, laughing.

"It's not funny Kayden. I'm sorry for kissing you and showing you, my-you know? My cookie." She mumbled.

"Your cookie?" He laughed, and she folded her arms.

"I do not like you. You know I don't like that other word." She said, and he smiled.

"I couldn't tell. You kept saying 'that nigga pussy' all night." He shrugged, and she threw her head back in embarrassment.

"I wasn't talking about that word, I was talking about coochie." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

She powered her phone on, seeing a few missed calls from her mom, and she called her back.

"India where the fuck are you? You had me worried sick!" Asia answered.