27

Next Day.

India frowned as she stirred in her sleep, hearing her phone ring

She grabbed it from under the pillow, turning her brightness down, and rolling her eyes. She turned, not seeing Durk next to her, making her frown.

"India come home." Kayden's voice came through her phone as she walked in the bathroom.

"No, go fuck that girl." She chuckled, brushing her teeth.

"I don't fucking want her. I want you. I'm sorry." He said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Plus you all on Instagram letting mufuckas know you fucking on that nigga. That shit embarrassing India." He scoffed.

"You wanna know what's embarrassing? You answering the phone knowing that you was fucking on that girl. That shit disrespectful Kayden." She retorted, hearing him sigh.

"Then you gone say it was the TV, turning the camera off and muting yourself and on top of that, lying dead to my face. I don't care about you fucking her, but I'm not sharing no dick. She can have you, on god." She shrugged.

"Nah, nah nah she can't. I'm for you. India I'm sorry, it was spur of the moment type shit." He exasperated.

"Spur of the moment?! She was at your fucking house! Kayden you have never in your life gave any bitch besides me your address. Jayda nem don't even know where you fucking stay. Don't sit here and say that shit was spur of the moment." She frowned, becoming irritated.

"Watch your mouth baby." He mumbled, and she scoffed.

"Kayden what are we doing? What the fuck do you want from me because obviously it's not enough? Obviously what I been doing with you, what we've been doing for almost two months isn't enough." She talked with her hands even though he couldn't see her.

"India let's not fucking act like you wasn't letting that East nigga go down on you while I was fucking with you. And the nigga you with right now you was fucking on while I was fucking on you! This shit is not fucking one sided India." He slightly raised his voice.

"I haven't fucked, or did anything sexual, or even flirted with anybody besides you in almost two fucking months Kayden! I'm trying to show you that I want your extra stupid ass and you can't seem to get that through your thick ass head." She returned the tone.

"It doesn't matter when the fuck you did it, you still did it. Then you tried making it seem like I was tripping, saying how we wasn't together and look at you now. Tripping bout the same shit I was, but since it's me I'm just supposed to what? Apologize? I fucking did, what the fuck else do you want me to do India damn?!" He punched a hole in his wall, and she frowned.

She pulled the phone from her ear, hanging up.

She walked out the bathroom, pulling on some boxers and a T shirt, grabbing her bag.