30

3 years later.

"Imani move girl." Kayden waved her off, his arms around India.

"Daddy it's time to eat, get up we hungry." Kianna tapped his shoulder.

"Daddy get up." Imani shook him, and he chuckled.

"Okay go in the living room with y'all iPads I'll be in there in a minute." He told them, and they ran out.

He rubbed his hands down India's naked body, and she turned to face him.

"It's your turn." She mumbled, rubbing his shoulder.

"Fuck them kids." He rasped, and she laughed.

"Don't piss them off." India mushed his head, scrolling on her phone.

"Kayden I said don't post that one." India frowned, seeing his Instagram post.

bigscarr

Liked by dukedennis and 892,120 others

bigscarr : You play w them, it's a guarantee ya mama pick yo casket. My hearts. 😈💜
View all 12,320 comments.
lildurk : Facts! ❤️
jaydacheaves : IKDR

"You looked good." He shrugged.

"My glasses make me look like a doofus." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"You still so pretty." He kissed the side of her face, and she smiled.

She held around his neck as he climbed between her legs.

"I can't get enough of you." He mumbled, kissing her neck, and she bit her lip.

"You want another baby because I'll give you one?" He sat up, a smirk on his face, and she laughed.

"After Willow turns 3." India said, referring to Imani by her middle name.

"Say less. That's in 3 months." He shrugged, and she chuckled.

He leaned down, pecking her lips, before getting up. He pulled his sweats up, walking out as India turned to lay on her stomach, posting on her Instagram.

indiaroyale

Liked by bigscarr and 656,111 others

indiaroyale : I love them so bad. Lmao. 🥰🥰🥰
View all 10,345 comments.
lildurk : Big Sky n Fat mama 🖤🖤🖤
jaydacheaves : My babiessss 😍😍😍😍
kaleahhh : Not they both look just like you and not Scarr LMFAO 😭😍😍😍
↪️ bigscarr : Don't remind her, she already rub that shit in my face. 👎🏾

bigscarr

1,120,982 viewsbigscarr : Baby said ion post enough 😂View all 17,456 comments

1,120,982 views
bigscarr : Baby said ion post enough 😂
View all 17,456 comments.
dukedennis : 😁🧊 ass nigga
indiaroyale : Lmao you don't. You look so handsome baby.
indiaroyale : My pussy and ass be all in his mouth btw. So everybody stop calling him cute.
↪️ bigscarr : Taste good as fuck too 😂😋
↪️ jaydacheaves : ROOM PLEASE! NOW! This is the internet!!!
kaleahhh : Yo bro who got you smiling like that??!!
↪️ bigscarr : @indiaroyale

"Bae!" India got out of the bed, throwing one of his T shirts on and walking out of her room.

"Y'all so bad. Daddy gone kick y'all ass." India laughed watching them play in his jewelry as they made a tiktok.

"Mommy go!" Imani frowned at her, and she laughed, holding her hands up and walking in the kitchen.

"Baby why you post that? You want them bitches to see how good you look?" She wrapped her arms around his shirtless body.

"Yes." He laughed, turning around to face her.

"They can't have you though. My whole body been in your mouth." She bit her lip, and he smirked.

"Literally your whole body." He gripped her ass, kissing her neck, and she smiled.

"You are so obsessed with me." She laughed as his hands roamed her body.

"Sure am." He shrugged, carrying her to the living room.

"Ughhh, my tiktok." Kianna frowned as they sat down with them.

"Girl hush." India picked her up, kissing all over her face as she giggled.

"Shhh." Imani shushed them, watching princess and the frog.

"Them and this ugly ass movie." Kayden rolled his eyes as Kianna and Imani ate sub sandwiches.

"Daddy hush." Kianna waved him off, and he held his middle finger up.

Both her and Imani did it back, making India laugh.

"I know that's right." India held hers up too, and Kayden smacked his lips.

"Y'all wanna be me so bad." He rolled his eyes, and India laid her head on his shoulder.

"I love you fat mama." He kissed her forehead, and she smiled.

"I love your whole life."

Y'all I literally had more that was supposed to happen, but wattpad deleted it so 🤦🏼‍♀️ anyways this the end chile because I AM NOT rewriting that shit. Guess it wasn't meant to be, hell. Anyways, Ima take a lil small break because I want my next book to be different so I really gotta think about that shit. This book moving too slow for me btw 🙄 anywaysssss I LOVE YALL SO BAD! 😘