14

Next Day

"Baby get up

"Baby get up." India could feel Scarr kissing her neck, and she kept her eyes closed.

He pulled her closer, laying her under him and kissing her face.

He rubbed her face, rubbing over her bottom lip before pecking her lips.

"Fat mama wake up, it's time to get up." He gripped her ass, kissing all over her face, and she smiled, opening her eyes.

"Wassup baby." He smirked, pecking her lips.

"Let me up boo." She mumbled, and he took his hand from around her waist.

India got up, and he reached over, slapping her ass, making her laugh as she walked in his bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, then washed her face, using a napkin to pat her face dry.

She walked back in his room, laying her naked body on top of his.

"Morning time boo." She mumbled, kissing his lips.

He smiled, gripping her ass once she sucked his tongue.

"How you feeling fat mama?" He asked, leaving small kisses on her jaw.

"I'm okay. My cookie hurts though." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Mm, want me to fix it?" He smirked, dropping his hand from her ass to her slit, and she laughed.

"No lil fast boy." She swatted his hand away, sitting up.

"You so pretty man. You got the body and the face." He held her waist as she stretched, and she smiled.

India scooted back some, his dick in front of her face, and she looked up at him, making his dick instantly stand at attention, and she laughed.

"Nuni move girl." He chuckled, and she smirked.

"You want me to move?" She mumbled, letting spit slowly drip out of her mouth, and down his dick.

He hissed, watching her flick her tongue around his tip, before she slid him in her mouth.

"Shit baby." He groaned, biting his lip as she bobbed her head, using her hand to massage his balls.

She swirled her tongue in a circle around his shaft every time she went down, causing him to grunt, feeling his balls tighten.

"India im finna nut baby, move." He groaned, and she smiled, coming up. He watched as she stuck three of her fingers in her mouth, slowly pulling them out, covered in her spit.

She used the three of her fingers to massage his balls in a circle, using her thumb to rub the top of them as her other hand quickly stroked his dick in a 180°.

"Oh fuckkkkk." He grunted, his hips slightly bucking, and India took him back in her mouth, sucking his tip, swirling her tongue in a circle around it before pressing her tongue flat against the hole.