13

2 days later.

"India." Scarr stood over her, tapping her awake.

"I'm leaving, I be back later ight?" He pushed her hair out of her face, and she sleepily nodded, her arms wrapped around Kianna as she slept.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"My breath stinks." She mumbled, rubbing her eye. He grabbed her neck, pressing his lips against hers, slipping his tongue in her mouth.

"You are gross." She laughed, pulling away.

"Cause you said that like I care." He chuckled, kissing her neck. She kissed the side of his face, turning to lay on her stomach.

"You not gone tell me you love me?" She mumbled as he began to walk out, and he laughed.

"I love you fat mama." He gripped her ass, and she smiled.

"I love you too." She told him, and he bit his lip, walking out.

He locked his front door, got in his car and pulled off. He had waited a day to decide what he would do.

He didn't want to kill Kayla because he needed her to get full custody of Kianna, but this just pushed it too far. There was no way he'd let her live after what she did to Kianna.

He pulled up to his warehouse, getting out of the car and dapping his security guard up.

He looked around as he walked in, seeing everybody busy at work, exactly what he liked to see.

"Wassup boss, they downstairs for you." One of his workers that he actually trusted, Jamal, told him.

"Preciate it gang." Scarr dapped him up, before jogging down the steps to the basement.

He could hear Kayla's cries as he walked in, making him shake his head. There was once upon a time he actually had love for her. That shit was gone out the window now.

"Shut that shit up girl." He kicked her in the side of her face, making her cry out in pain.

"You gone take me from my daughter Kayden?" She cried, and frowned.

"Bitch you wasn't worried bout my fucking daughter when you let this bitch ass boy touch her." He mugged, and she sniffed.

"He made me Kayden, it was him, not me." She looked up at him, a pout on her face.

"Don't do your face like that. You ugly as hell." He chuckled, walking over to Talon.

"Youn got shit to say my nigga?" Scarr smirked, standing over him.

"I should've fucked her." Talon chuckled, and Kayden grabbed his head, repeatedly smashing it against the concrete wall, creating a gash.

"Bitch I'm bouta fuck you up. That was cute though. Nigga can't get no real pussy tryna touch my lil daughter. Boy I'm bouta kill yo ass so hard." Scarr laughed, watching as he cried.