18

Next Day

India woke up, stretching, as she rubbed her eye

India woke up, stretching, as she rubbed her eye. Her eyes widened seeing Lil Durk asleep next to her, his arms wrapped around her. Flashbacks of what happened last night flooded her mind.

They had fucked all over his hotel until 6 this morning, before finally falling asleep. She quickly grabbed her phone off the dresser, powering it on.

Notifications flooded her phone, numerous missed calls from Kayden, East, Kaleah and Jayda.

She shook her head going to her camera roll, seeing the sex tape her and Durk made and all the drunk naked selfies the two of them took.

"Shit." She groaned, a headache building up.

She carefully got from out of Durk's grip, throwing on her panties and one of his shirts that was too big for her.

She grabbed her clothes and shoes, quietly running out of his hotel room.

She called herself a Lyft as she got on the elevator, before dialing Jayda and Kaleah.

"Oh my god bitch I thought he kidnapped you. It's damn near 3pm!" Jayda yelled in the phone.

"I was blowing your shit up India damn." Kaleah laughed.

"Bitchhhhh we was fucking so long, I didn't go to sleep til the sun was up." India mumbled.

"Yessss god. Was it good? Bitch are y'all like together right now?" Kaleah asked.

"No, I actually just ran out in his clothes and-damnit I forgot to leave my number." India frowned, getting inside of the Lyft.

"I'm sure he'll find you. Can't relate though, I'm in Von bathroom right now." Jayda grinned, making India laugh.

"Man I should've went with y'all." Kaleah whined.

"You decided to ditch us for DUKE." India exaggerated his name, making her laugh.

"Y'all, I'm at home. I'll call y'all later okay?" India said, getting out of the car.

"Byeee!" Both of them said, and she hung up, walking in her house.

"Where the fuck was you at?" Scarr's deep voice rasped, and her stomach dropped.

"I was too drunk so I spent the night with Jayda. What are you doing here?" She mumbled, and he gripped her neck.

"You really finna lie in my face like I didn't go to her shit?" He frowned.

"Who the fuck shirt is this? India I'm bouta beat the shit out of you I swear to god I am." He gritted, tightening his grip on her neck.

"Kayden get off of me." She mumbled, and he tilted his head to the side.

"If I gotta ask you again, I bet I put your head in this fucking wall." He backed her into the wall, making her drop her clothes that were in her hand.

The hickies all over her top half quickly caught his attention, making his face frown up.