20

3 days later.

"You gone let me bring you out? They love you

"You gone let me bring you out? They love you." Durk chuckled, on FaceTime with India as she drove.

"Ion want them in my business Smurk." She mumbled, glancing at the camera.

"All you doing is standing there and looking pretty. How's that in your business?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"Because you touchy feely boy. You like touching on me and I know they gone post us. I just don't like that type of attention boo." She shrugged.

"India go to my show and stop being difficult." He frowned, and she laughed.

"I miss you." She mumbled, making him smile.

"I just flew to you 2 days ago." He chuckled.

"So. Fly out again." She shrugged.

"I am tonight for a show, and I want you there. What, yo boyfriend ain't gone let you be with me?" He smirked.

"I don't have a boyfriend mister nigga." She frowned, and he laughed.

"You know I'm just fucking with you, but you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll go since you miss me so bad." She bit her lip, and he smiled.

"I do. When I get out there Ima send you my hotel cause I wanna see you before the show. I'm tryna get in that pussy." He smirked, and she laughed, parking her car.

"Okay Smurkio. Ima hit you later." She mumbled, getting out of her car.

"Bye pretty Indie." He waved, before hanging up.

She knocked on the door, and a few seconds later, a shirtless Dave opened it.

"What you doing here?" He rasped, and she was about to answer before a girl walked out of his house, wearing one of his T Shirts.

"Can we talk?" She asked, unfazed by the girl, catching Dave a little off guard.

"Nah, we can't." He attempted to close the door, and she pushed it open, walking inside.

"India ion wanna talk to you girl." He chuckled, closing and locking his door.

"I can tell. You haven't been answering my calls." She hopped on his counter after grabbing a bag of hot funyuns.

"Ion know why you came over here, I'm obviously not what you want and I damn sure ain't bout to force shit on no little ass girl." He shrugged, and she frowned.

"Why you always need to bring up how old I am?" She asked.

"Cause you childish. So what you over here for?" He leaned on his counter, lighting his blunt.

"To see why you were mad at me." She shrugged.

"Hmm, let's see. You let some clown ass nigga kiss up on you and let them post that shit for the blogs as if you wanted me to see it, then I'm blowing your shit up for hours, and you ain't answer. I should be jolly as Santa huh?" He blew smoke out of his mouth, and she rolled her eyes.