10

2 weeks later.

"Yes David?" India had a frown on her face as she drove

"India what you doing? Let me come get you." He said in the phone.

"No. Is there something that you actually needed?" She asked. He had been calling her damn near every hour for the last few days.

It seemed like after they gave each other head, he had become obsessed with her. She liked it the first few days, but now she was becoming claustrophobic.

"Why I can't come get you?" He mugged the camera.

"Because I'm busy baby. I'm going to see Kiki." She mumbled, placing her phone in the holder.

"I'm annoying you?" He smirked, and she nodded.

"I just miss you." He shrugged.

"I just saw you 2 days ago Asani." She chuckled, stopping in the Chick-fil-A a drive thru.

"That's too long." He frowned, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"What you doing boo?" She looked in the camera.

"Selling drugs." He told her, letting his window down, grabbing some money, passing somebody a small bag.

"I thought you was joking." She laughed, and he smiled.

"Hi, can I get 12 chicken nuggets, a spicy chicken sandwich and 2 large fries?" India said in the mic. She got the total, pulling forward.

"I miss you. You look pretty baby." Dave rasped, and she blushed.

"Thank you Asani. Where you finna go?" She asked, now feeling bad for not seeing him.

"I still got some shit to take care of." He told her, and she nodded, knowing what he meant.

"I'm going to call you later. I'll come see you either later on or tomorrow okay?" She replied, and he frowned.

"Aight mama." He waved as she grabbed her food, pulling off.

"Bye bye Asani." She smiled, hanging up the phone.

She made the short drive to Kayden's house, grabbing the bag of food and getting out.

"Auntie!" Kianna screamed, running over to her.

"Hey booty. I missed you!" India smiled, kissing all over her face.

"I missed you too stanky booty girl. You got me food?" Kianna grabbed the bag, and India laughed.

"Mhm. Some of it is your dads, but this your bag. I forgot to get drinks though." India passed her the other bag, taking the one she had.