26.

Hyunjin's POV

We laid on the grass for about another hour, laughing and talking about ourselves. It was the first time in a while I felt good, happy.

Finally, I could tell her about me, the real me, and it made me happy how she carefuly listened to everything I said, and I was happy to do the same for her. 

A small pause gave me the chance to look at her and quickly steal a kiss from her.

"What are you doing?" She giggled, surprised.

"Do you not want me to?"

"Tch" she rolled her eyes, playfully hitting my arm. "I really admire that confidence you have."

"Pff..What confidence.." I sighed.

"See? You're doing it again." She held my face with her hands and looked for my eyes, squeezing my cheeks and forcing out a pout. "You're doubting about yourself, don't do that."

"I just-"

"No, don't. You're amazing, don't forget it." She insisted, "the Hyunjin I've seen on pictures looks very confident about himself and very happy. So keep it like that."

"So how long have you been stalking me?" I joked. Her words truly made me so happy, but I just didn't know how to tell her that, so instead, I smiled, and I know she got it.

"Since day 1" she answered sarcastically, "after meeting you, I'd run to the lobby to scroll through the million photos of you."

"Seriously?"

"Of course not" she shrugged, "I've got better things to do" she let out a laugh, letting go of my cheeks and quickly standing up, trying to run away. I stood up abruptly and threw myself to catch her before she could start running for real, since again, I suck at running. I got to grab her arm and bring her back to me, hugging her tightly, her arms wrapping around my waist hugging me back.

"Why would I waste my time looking at pictures when I have you right in front of me?"  She smiled at me, my heart melted. I rested my head on hers, giving in to the hug even more.

"Hayul, thank you.. for helping me feel better."

"No, it's you that I thank." She said.

"Why?"

"Just...for coming here, to start with." 

.
.
.
.
.
.
We walked back to the cabins, hand in hand. It was still early, so we took our time. Getting down the hill and closer to the lobby, I noticed my bags and stuff were still by the lobby's entrance. When I ran to Hayul, I managed to tell the staff to leave it there, and that I'd take care of it later.

The lobby was already closed, the gates were closed too; I took the suitcase and Hayul insisted on helping me with a bag, and so we made our way to my cabin.

"Do you want to have some dinner?" I offered.

"Sure, thank you" she smiled.

I opened the door for her to go in first. I tried unpacking a bit and organizing stuff around the room, at least important stuff, while she sat on the couch making conversation from time to time.

"I'm gonna go take off my make up first, I'll be right back."

"Okay" she nodded.

Hayul's POV

I waited while he went to the bathroom. I wandered my eyes around the room, admiring some of his paintings and drawings perfectly placed over a stand. One of his drawings got my attention, so I stood up and walked towards the stand to look at it better.

It was a pencil drawing, it seemed started but incomplete, it looked like a woman's face. He had drawn the hair, eyebrows and nose, but was missing the eyes and mouth.

"Hayul, do you happen to have some-" he came out, making me turn around to him with the drawing still between my fingers. He opened his eyes like two big marbles, sprinting to where I was and quickly but gently taking the drawing away from me.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched your stuff"

"It's not that.." he looked down, hiding the drawing behind him.

It felt a little awkward, I didn't know what to say.

"I'll just go back to sit down and-"

"It's not finished yet." He looked at me.

"Okay..?"

"I started it a few days ago, but there were details I needed to make sure about to finish it."

"What kind of details?" I asked, since he seemed to want to keep talking about it.

"I.." he came closer, moving away my hair. "Your eyes."

It caught me off guard, and I couldn't think of anything to say or do. My cheeks immediately turned pink and my heart raced.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, and I wanted to have it finished sooner, but I needed to take a closer look to your eyes, and I just couldn't find a proper moment to do it without looking like a creep" he chuckled.

Still, no words came out of me, I was way too flustered. It's the first time someone tells me something like this.

"But I've looked at them so much these past hours, I think I'll be able to draw them." He smiled. I covered my face and tried pushing him, but instead ended up being hugged tightly again.

"Stop~" I whined.

"What?" He giggled, patting my head.

"You're flustering me and I don't know what to do."

"You're cute" he laughed.

Separating from each other, he returned to the original conversation. I also noticed he had changed to comfortable clothes and his hair was tied up.

"Do you have make up remover? I thought I brought one but I guess I left it. I can't find it anywhere."

"I have some creams, maybe you can find anything of use. I don't wear make up so I don't have remover."

"That's fine, I can work with that."

"Okay, let me go get it"

"Don't go alone!"

"Why not? It's not that late, and it's also not dangerous, I don't know where you got that idea from."

"I don't know, I just don't like myself going out alone, so I wouldn't want anything happening to you. I'll go with you."

"You don't have to! You must be tired from your schedule, just wait for me here."

"No, it's fine! I'll just wash it away then."

"Hyunjin!"

"Hayul!"

"Aghh.." I sighed, knowing he won't let me go alone. Quickly thinking, I had an idea.

"Why don't we make dinner at my cabin then?"

He thought about it for a few seconds. "I don't want to compromise you to-"

"Oh my god. Shut up and let's go!" I laughed, holding his hand, grabbing two packages of noodles on the way to the door and dragging him outside.

"I'm sorry, I complicated things"

"I thought you didn't like me telling you to shut up"

"I..don't?"

"Then don't make me do so!"
.
.
.
.