34•

Hayul

"oh, good morning Hayul!"

"Good morning, sir!" I greeted the admin as I got ready to pick watermelons to start the day.

"Hayul, I don't mean to stick my nose where I shouldn't, but... did you and the boy fight?"

"Fight? Not at all sir, why?"

"I mean, he really left this morning but you didn't come, I thought you'd be there."

"Don't worry, sir" I smiled, remembering the great time we had yesterday and every day before, "We said goodbye yesterday."

"You guys really liked each other, didn't you?"

"Heh... it's a little embarrassing, but yup, we do"

"Well, I'm really glad you had company for a while at least! I'm afraid you get too bored around here."

"Don't worry sir, I don't! I do need to hurry on the watermelons though, so, excuse me" I bowed and went back to my business.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
During the day, I talked to him a little through texts. He told me when he arrived, sent a picture of him and the boys later on, and then sent me a picture of his food. I felt happy, because part of me was afraid he'd just leave and be too busy to talk.

I had to put away the phone so I could focus on my tasks. Mr and Mrs Kim were sad he left; they really grew closer with him; they like him a lot. Mr. Kim said he "approved" our relationship... though we never "officially" dated, but we just laughed and let him be.

Later on during the evening, after I finished everything, I decided to take a walk uphill. The weather was nice, and I needed some time for myself too.

Silent, calm, peaceful; that's how it was when I sat down.

Tch... Look at me. Not even 24 hours have passed and I already miss you like crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A week later

Hyunjin
It's today... Oh my god its today and I don't know what to do

Me
Knowing you, you must be a nervous mess. Don't worry! You'll do great!

Hyunjin
Even though its pre-recorded, after this vid the company's going to announce the end of my hiatus... there's so many things in my head right now...

Me
It's understandable! Just relax and enjoy the MV

Hyunjin
Will you watch it?

Me
Of course I will!

Hyunjin
Oh god, im embarrased, I don't know if I want you to watch it

Me
Lol there's nothing you can do... I'll even send it to the admin. I'll watch it bigger on my TV

Hyunjin
Please don't

Me
I'm still on time to go to mr and mrs kim and put it for them too.

Hyunjin
You don't even know how to send a video from the app to the TV

Me
You'd be surprise everything I've learned now that you're not around to distract me

Hyunjin
Distract you in a good way?

Me
Oh, it's almost midnight ! I need to get the TV ready now, bye!

Hyunjin
I'm sorry if you cringe