•Epilogue•

Seoul is like a another universe. Mom and I have spent every day shopping and getting stuff ready in her apartment.

I still haven't replied to mr, Jung. Part of me wants to do it, part of me doesn't; it'd mean I have to also move to Seoul, and I'm not sure if I want to leave the town behind.

Hyunjin always said I should follow my passion, but I still feel troubled.

Speaking of Hyunjin, I haven't told him I'm here, and we haven't spoken for the week either. I bet he must be working very hard right now, and it makes me so happy. I'm sure he'll have time to talk soon, I'll just wait.

.
.
.

July 1st.

"Baby, I don't want to rush you, but you should give mr Jung an answer before you go back."

"I know mom, I just want to think about it really well."

"Why don't you go out for a walk? Clear your mind a little honey. There's a park not so far from here with a pretty little lake."

"That sounds nice, I'll go"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ughhh... what do I do?" I scratched my head frustrated.

I bet Mr and Mrs Kim would want me to do it, the admin too.. mom and even probably Hyunjin would want me to.

Maybe I can find some time to go visit them on weekends?

I do want to do this...mom's here, we'd be close to each other, although I'd have to live alone since mom's apartment is very small and she needs space for her things.

But who would take care of everything back at the cabins? I need to train someone before I leave... and mr Kim's candy?

My thoughts got interrupted with a loud bang ahead of me. I ran out of the bench towards the sound.

"Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" I asked as I helped getting stuff up from the ground. I noticed brushes all shapes and sizes, as well as diferent color paints. I managed to get everything back in the bag and stood back up.

"Are you-"

"No way...Hayul!"

"Hyunjin?!"

"What on earth are you doing here?!" He jumped all hyped. My heart wanted to burst out of my chest of happiness.

He threw his arms at me and hugged me like he never had before, I did the same. I finally got to smell that delicious familiar cologne of his, to feel the warmth of his hugs.

"What's the meaning of this??" He asked excited, "why are you here? Why didn't you tell me you were here?!"

"I know I know, there's so much to explain" I hugged him again.

"Why don't we go to the dorm and talk? You can greet the boys too!"

"Sure!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I texted mom to let her know, she was happy to hear I was with him. We got to the dorm, noisy as last time, but most of their stuff was packed in boxes.

"Sorry for the mess, we're moving out soon"

"Don't worry, mom's apartment looked like this too" I chuckled.

The boys were all sweet hearts, food was delicious too. We talked a lot, catching up.

After chatting, Hyunjin took me to the balcony. We sat on the floor, admiring a pretty view.

"I thought you'd be mad" I giggled.

"Oh I am mad. Why wouldn't you tell me you were coming to Seoul? We could have spent the week together!"