The Start of the End

ECR,
Morning 7 am
An abundant building

Police cars were rushing towards an abundant house.Media people were blocked outside.Surya,Shruti and Sakthi from Venba magazines were waiting eagerly to get inside to get a hot news report.Police were seen searchjng  but nothing caught their hands.

Shruti saw Surya's father entering the spot.Mr.Kumar is a big businessmen in the city.His Shailaja Textiles has 20 branches in the city itself.Seeing him,policemen approached him. Shruti tapped Surya's shoulder to make him look at his father.Seeing them,Mr kumar called them inside.The S trio entered the spot.

Mr.Vikram,DCP of city entered the spot.Police team was informed that murder took place here. But they couldn't find it.Vikram rushed to terrace as he saw tons of crows there.All followed him to witnessthe most cruel thing in terrace.

They found blood droplets all over the stairs.The terrace had roof so it looked pitched dark.It smelled odd and bad.No sources of light.All switched on their mobile torch. There they saw.The room was drenched with blood.Surya was shocked.He holded Shruti who was trembling in fear.Sakthi held her shoulder. They didn't found the dead body in floor.Vikram rised his torch.Seeing him rising, all rised their torch to witness...it...the dead body..hanging on the ceiling..the body..hanging upside down..

All yelled in fear.After their yell,all the lights were switched on.The room was in red colour full of blood.The S trio took photographes.Shruti and Sakthi pen down the incident in a note.Surya was watching the room keenly along with Vikramto find clue.

Policemen took the body from ceiling.They all looked little closer to find  Vinay,Son of Mr.Sekar,Shareholder of Malini Group of companies.Mr.Kumar was shocked.Surya felt bad seeing him in this stage.Mr.Vikram noticed a paper.He called them,"Anga oru paper irukku".All looked at it to find,

                                   "  Hahahahaha......"

                                                        -Ival😈              

Surya shouted,"Ithu Vinay oda handwriting than".Mr.Vikram,"Ungaluku epdi theriyum Mr.Surya?".Surya replied,"He was my friend".Mr.Vikram questioned,"Mr.Kumar neenga epdi inga vanthinga?".Mr.Kumar,"Sekar told me that his son was missing. Athu mattum illama vinay was partying around ECR.So intha information ketutu i came just to check.Already vinay niraya girls ta misbehave panni irukkan.So i thought it would be some girl.So sekar told me to check since he went overseas. But never expected vinay sethurupan nu".Mr.Vikram nodded.

Shruti and Sakthi took photographs for their report.Surya was shocked to find his friend laying dead.Mr.Vikram,"Mr.Kumar and Mr.Surya oru formal enquiry pannanum.So please come to station".The dad and son duo nodded.

Mr.Vikram,asked,"Athu epdi vinay avara sagum bothu eluthi iruparu".Shruti told,"Same doubt sir".He smiled at her and said,"Something mystery.And yaaru intha ival?"Shruti shrugged her shoulders.He hold the paper and said,"Maayamo Ival".

The mystery to be continued....
Nithya❤️