Who is She?

Police crew reached the spot.Only to find the dead victim.Deeksha laid down dead.But her murder was not much cruel like her brother.Mr.Sekar rushed to the spot along with his wife.Tears welled up in their eyes.Mrs.Kavya Sekar cried seeing their daughter.She soon fainted.Thank goodness they were out of country when vinay was dead.Or else they would have witness the worst state of their son.

Mr and Mrs kumar arrived to console them.Media people arrived and started live telecast.Surya went inside after seeing his parents. To witness the shock of his life.It was Deeksha who was his about to be fiancee.Even though he disliked the marriage proposal,he truly cared her.She was his girl bestie and also she agreed to cancel the marriage proposal when he disagreed.Tears were flowing through his cheeks.

Shruti saw him crying.She went near him and asked,"Your fiancee right?"He nodded no,"My best friend".Saying, he just hugged and cried harder.Shruti just hold him tighter and consoled him.Mr.Kumar somewhat consoled Sekar.But Shailaja find it very difficult to console Kavya.

She yelled while crying,"I..I have lost my two kids.Yennala yethuka mudila.Apdi enna paavam pannom.Avlo aasaya iruntha surya va kattikanum nu.Ipdi sethutaale".Kavya hit her forehead and weeped.Mr.Vikram asked both Mr and Mrs kumar to leave the place.Surya saw a handprint.

He called, "DCP sir look over there". Surya holded shruti's hand reached to the wall.Vikram followed them.The wall has the handprint drenched in blood.Beside it there written some wordings.

Its time for paying back......
My game has began.....
Get ready to die.......
And DCP sir don't waste your time on finding me.Will reach u the next moment when my game get over....
-Ival❤️

Mr.Vikram asked his team to collect blood samples,handprint.He asked Mr.Kumar and Mr.Sekar's family to assemble in his station.Shruti and Sakthi took photographs of the spot and started leaving.

Mr.Vikram called her,"Shruti neenga edutha photos lam station ku kondu vaanga".Shruti nodded. All of them left to station.Shruti come alone with Maaran in his jeep.He started,"Ival.Ival nu potruku.Yaar intha ival.Who is she?Where is she?Being a women how can she kill like this?"Shruti told,"Sir intha ponnu ipdi panrana periya vanmam iruku nu ninakren.It is just my assumption".He replied,"You are right Shruti.But will find her soon".

The mystery to be continued.....