Healing

Maya finished saying the Dreadful past of her life with tears.Her whole body was trembling and shaking.Her breathe was not even.And her eyes didn't stop shedding tears.

She sat down crying.Akash hugged her and she held his hands.Vikram,Murugan and Raju stood rooted to the floor.Their eyes stagnated with tears.

Vikram was shattered to see her trembling.He then understood how hard his father& family broke her,which made her state like this.He felt very bad for her,as she gone too much.

Maya:Naa panathu thappa?Thappu dha.Oruthara kolluradhu thappu dha.Aana Aniki enga motha relatives ayum konangale adhu thappu illa.Aniku function ku vayasu aanavanga,kutty kolandhainga,vazhkai ah arambika pora youngsters, ellathukum mela en anni vaithula iruntha kolandha.

Avan inu ulagathulaye parkala.Sagura vayasahh.Na panadhu serii.

Akash:50 peru sethanga.Legal avangaluku against ah engalala pana mudila.Enga case court la nikala.Meera ipo coma la Iruka.Naanu Maya akkavum complaint pana mudiyathu nu,Meera dha complaint kudutha dhairiyama..

Complaint kudutha next minute ah enga Kan munnadi lorry la adichi accident aitu coma la iruka.Epdi therinjuchu iva dha complaint kudutha nu...

Maya: Kumar is a wise man.He had a police Ajay, Doctor Arjun, Reporter Das.Oru accident ku mukkiyamaana department la than aatkala vachi escape aitan.

Poradi poradi engalukku nyayam kidakla.Adhan kola panom.Inu panuvom.

Vikram who was standing there like a statue gave her a warm hug.He shed tears for her.There is someone after her brother to shed tears for her.She tightened the hug with her trembling hands.

Vikram:Enaku therinja Shrutii kolandha mari.Ava ivlo strong ana ponnah.You have come strong so far.I am proud of you Maya

He held her trembling hands tighter, wiping her tears,helding each other's forehead together.

Maya:One minute.

She went to her and come with a bag,which is the only memory she has with her family.

Maya:Idhu illana epovo poirupen.Vishwa en parents oda memory,anna kooda iruntha moments ah enkoodaye vachika idha eduka ponan,that I shouldn't miss any of them.Kadaisila avanum indha photos moolayama enkooda irukan.

She called Raju and Murugan asking them to sit beside her.She started showing each photo and explaining it.

Maya:Naanum Vishwa enga college la perform pana apro edutha photos