Veetla Vishesham

The garden area was soon decorated in yellow theme.All the family members were ready in yellow floral printed dress.Shailaja ma gave one dress to Shruti too,as she doesn't have.

Madhu and Surya were sadly got readied for the haldi wearing matching outfit.And Both facepalmed due to their fate.

They both were made to sit in the wooden stools and elders started applying Haldi.They both masked up a fake smile.

Shalini,Arjun,Amirtha,Dhruv,Stephen,
Ajay applied the haldi at last.Deepa Ma and Shailaja ma asked Sakthi and Shruti to apply the haldi.They denied first and later agreed.

Sakthi went first and applied haldi to Madhu and then to Surya.

He leaned and whispered,

Sakthi:Stay away from my sister.

Surya: Yaaru

Sakthi: Shruti enakku akka mari,en akka dhan.So stay away from her.

Surya:Adhu mudiyathe machan.

Sakthi gritted his teeth and went away.

Shruti then applied to Madhu and moved towards Surya.

Surya blushed seeing her standing very close to him.Sakthi glared at him,to which he smirked at him.

She applied the haldi on his face.He was drowned in her touch and smiled at her.He then slowly whispered to her,

Surya: Naanum unakku poosi vidata?

Shruti applied a tiny pinch of haldi in his eyes, hearing this.He yelled little and pouted,making her laugh at him.

He made her laugh finally.And his confidence grew up.

After the ritual,all returned back to their room

Shruti was walking to her room.A hand pulled her to the room.She knew who the stupid was.She is really pissed off by him.

Surya was seen standing with a haldi bowl.He slowly took few haldi in his hand and moved towards Shruti.

She moved back and he came front.He pouted at her and kept the paavamana face and asked her,

Surya:Konjama poosuren please

Shruti was about to laugh,but controlled.She felt if she laugh at him,it may give a hope to him and affect his state.So she maintained her usual angry face.

Shruti: Vendam nu sonna vidu Surya.Yen Ipdi panra.

Surya kept the bowl aside and hugged her immediately.

Surya:Yendi eppa pathalum thitra.Enaku kashtama irku therima.

His eyes blurred,making her cry.But she blinked the tears and wiggled from his hold.But he held her tighter and snuggled more close towards her.

He pecked her cheeks and was about to lean towards her lips.But received a tight slap from

Sakthi

Sakthi held his collar and yelled at him.

Sakthi:Ethana time sollanum unta.Arivu illa.Yenda force panra avala.

He gave him several slaps,but Surya got it with smile.Shruti was shocked to see Sakthi this much ferocious.She pulled him back from slapping Surya.

Shruti:Yen Ipdi panra da.Avan adikiran neeyum Sirikira.Podhum Surya.Leave everything and forget everything

Surya:Unakaga Evlo naalum thaangipen.Please di enna poga solladha.Just understand me

Shruti:Haiyooo.Naan vera oru.....

Their trance was disturbed by a knock on the door.

Sakthi opened the door to find Madhu standing there.

Madhu:Hello

Shruti:Vaa Madhu

Madhu:Mm.. Shruti enaku konjam help Panriya?

Shruti:Sollu

Madhu:Inaiku Business clients varangla,So Dad um Uncle um party arrange pani irukanga.Enaku outfit select panna konjam help pannu

Shruti:Party ahh....

Madhu:Aama

Shruti:Seri va polam

--------------------

Sakthi left the room in anger.Surya wiped his tears and moved to his room to get ready for the party.

------------------------

Evening......

All the guests arrived in their red and black dress.The theme of the party is Red and Black ❤️🖤.

Shruti came in a black saree, gaining more attention and admiration from the people.She smiled and went aside.Surya was again hyptonized in her beauty.

The party began with dance,music, champagne and juices.
Madhu,Shalini,Arjun,Dhruv, Amirtha, Stephen were seen dancing and enjoying.

Surya just searching Shruti,but unable to find her.

---------------------------------

Shruti was walking towards the entrance following Ajay.

Shruti:Ajay Nillunga

Ajay stopped walking and smiled at her.

Ajay:You are looking gorgeous

Shruti:Thank you.Seri neenga enga poringa?

Ajay: I am feeling so irritated here.Adhan velila poren.

Shruti:Naanum varatuma?Enakum indha parties lam suthama pidikathu.

Ajay:Yeah come.

Shruti:So sweet of you

Ajay smiled and took Shruti to his car.

Sakthi came behind them running.

Sakthi:Yenna vitu enga poringa.Naanum varen

Shruti: Avanum varatuma?

Ajay:Sure bro vaanga.

Ajay was happy to spend time with these two, without knowing the fate awaiting for him by these two.

Hey fam,
Get ready for the most awaiting and thrilling chapter😁😁

Precap:😈🔥🔥😮

To be continued.......
Nithya ❤️

Hey fam,I felt that my usual writing style is missed here.Is that so?Do you feel the same?It is just BCOZ of little stress.

I will try to be back to normal style.Sorry if I disappointed you all.

Have a happy day❤️