Once Upon A Time....

Ajay is driving the car.Shruti sat beside him and Sakthi was behind him.

Ajay:Seri enga polam?

Shruti:Hill view paklama?

Ajay:Okay suree.

Ajay was driving towards the top hill and when he was about to reach the top,a knife pierced his stomach

He turned to look Shruti stabbing him with a knife.There seen a smirk on her.He was about to push her,but Sakthi placed gun on his head.

Sakthi:Otra vandiya.Obey us,thapipa,illati gun la 6 bullet Iruku,onnu onna erakunen,moolai sethenjirum.

Ajay:Shr....

Shruti:Moodu vaaya.Hill oda top ku vandiya vidra.

Ajay nodded his head in fear.He felt little difficult in driving,as she had stabbed him.Somehow in fear,he drove to the spot.

She handcuffed him and kicked him from the car to outside.He fall down and his forehead got hit on a stone.

Ajay:Heyyyy Shruti.Ennadi panita Iruka.Pesum bodhu appavi mari nadichu,ippo yenna poochandi katriya.

Sakthi:Thambi yaarta pa pesitu irukka?

Ajay:Kadhu pocha da.Iva ta dhan.Shruti ta dhan

Sakthi:Shruti inga irundha dhana?

Ajay:Then this??

Maya:I AM MAYA.

Ajay:Maya?

Maya:The great businessman Muralitharan oda ponnu.

Ajay:Nee...ya?Nee....sagalaya.....aniku naanga....aiyoooo

Maya:Ungala ellarayum kollama naan epdi da saaven.

The lightning flickered powerfully and a huge thunder was heard and it started raining.

Ajay:Vitru maya.Please Theriyama paniten.Thappu dhan avanga kooda sendhu indha kaariyatha paniten.Please

Maya:Ipdi dhana en anni un kitta kenjunanga.Nee vitiya da avangala.Neeyum andha vinay ennalam paninga.Ivanga irundha state therinjum,neenga vitingla?

Ajay fall on her feet and begged her to leave seeing the fierce in her eyes,that will definitely kill him today.

Maya kicked him hard on his stomach,making the blood flow out even more the stab.

Maya:Do you know a story.Adhu oru song dhan.

Once upon a time
There lived a ghost
She was known to be a killer
And feared the most

Maya:And I am the Killer.Un Annan ah konnadhu naanga dhan.

Akash:Un best friend Vinay,avanoda kevalamana Thangachi konnadhum naanga dhan.

Maya whispered,

Maya:Aduthathu Nee.Arambikalama?

She laughed loud showing her fierce and strong aura.She was seen like a boss Madam,evil queen and Like A Ghost...

Once upon a time
There lived a ghost
He was known to be a killer
And feared the most

The eagle is comin'
You better start runnin'
His blood is rushin'
Stunnin' and gunnin'

The eagle is comin'
You better start runnin'
His blood is rushin'
Stunnin' and gunnin'

Akash:Get Ready to die Partner.

Maya signalled Akash to bring something.He nodded and brought the alcohol bottle which he bring along hiding to Ajay.

They poured all the alcohol on him and made him drink few.

Maya:Un Saava pathi therinjikiriya?Un Saava oru accident mari set panna poren,just like you did.

Ajay nodded no and but his vision stopped,when a hard rod hit his head.

Akash carried him to the car,placed him inside.Maya started pouring petrol and oil,which they stored earlier in Ajay's own car,for executing the plan.

They bet him several times on the cheek to bring back conscious.He finally woke and she sat fire on the car.It started burning and she blew the matchstick with a smirk.

It's her that day,or the almighty was on the side of justice,The long and Strong rain stopped fastly when they loaded him inside the car.

Maya:Goodbye Bastard.Rot in hell.

Akash:Bye Bye.

They quickly moved from the place,took the scooty which Sakthi parked it earlier there.So the place was their plan too😈.

------------------------------

Vikram was invited to the party too.He was searching a tie on Sakthi's cupboard to find a picture.

He was searching a tie on Sakthi's cupboard to find a picture

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was actually a picture of Vishwa with Sakthi.He was confused to find who was that.Neither Shruti nor Sakthi said about this new stranger.

He thought that he might be Sakthi's friend.So he placed the photo back.
He finally found the tie after a long time.

He wore it and went to the party to see his ladylove and his brother.it

To be continued......

Hope I am back to my track.If not so,I will rectify it in next chapter 🤩

Hope you all like the chapter🤩

Will meet in the next one.....

-Nithya🤩