Kumar's Master Plan:2

Sathya hugged tightly and started crying.

Shr:Hey!Surya azhatha.Ennachu?

Before he could reply, her phone started ringing showing Vikram's name.
She excused herself,started talking with him.

Shr:Sollunga Vikram..Surya va than paaka vanthuruken...Oru mukkiyamana vishayam avangakitta pesanum...Adhu evening solren...Cafe ka...Seri varen...Bye Vikram...

Surya looked at her from the couch 🙃

S(mv):Evening solren nu solra.Cafe ku pora.Appo avlo dhooram close aaitala avankooda.En Shruti enna thavira entha strangers ta yum ivlo ivlo conformtable ah irukka maatale.Appo dad sonnathu lam unmaya.Shruti ta than kekkanum.

She ended the call and sat beside him.There was a notification sound from her mobile.She opened it to find a message from Vikram.Surya too saw it.

"To your good and kind heart,
Everything will be good Shrutiii.
You have me and I will be there with you.
Stay strong and happy😊❤️"

Shalini smiled slightly.She replied,

"Oh,DCP sir know to bring a smile in my face.It made me happy seeing it Vikram and Thank you😊❤️"

Here, Surya felt jealous.Jealous that,there is someone else to check on her.Jealous that, there is someone else to bring smile on her.

Breaking the silence,
Shr:Hmm..Surya enda kalyanathuku othuka maatra.Enna pathilam yosikadha.Othuko da avlo dhan solven.

Saying this,she left his room. After closing the door,she ran to the guest house, with tears. She reached her room and started crying loud.

She remembered the happenings an hour before...

She gone to garden to find Kumar.

Shr:Kooptingla Uncle?
K:Aama da imp vishayam pesanum?
Shr:Sollunga
K:Surya kalyanathuku othuka maatranda

(Her heart beamed with happiness hearing it.She had a tiny hope but kumar broke it)

K:Avanaku kalyanathula lam samandham.But avana onnu thadukuthu athu nee than da.

Shr:Naana?

K:Aama ma.He is considering you as his best friend but suthi ulla vanga lam avana trigger panranga.Like he loves you.But avan unna love panla.

(Her heart shattered into pieces)

K:Ippo avanuku kalyanam aaita unaku yaarum illa nu solranga ma.And he started feeling guilty. Adha nenachu feel panran.We will be happy to have you get us our daughter in law.But guilt naa layo symapthy naalayo vara koodathu.

(Her tears were flowing like an ocean)

K:Avanta pesu ma

Shruti just nodded her head.

Kumar left to study room after his watchman texted surya returned home.

Shruti started crying loud🥺.Her heart ached like hell.

Crying for long time,she felt dizzy and was about to fall.But Vikram holded her shoulders and made sure that she don't fall.She just hugged him and started crying. He just caressed her head and kissed her forehead.She just felt friendliness and secure in it.He gave her a friendly vibe.

Vik:Onnum illa.Azhatha Shruti.

He wiped her tears.

He convinced her and gave his number 😊

Precap:Kumar's plan on Vikram

The devil killer took two days holiday and will be back in next day 🐒

To be continued...

With love,
Nithya💜