Fā€¢Rā€¢Iā€¢Eā€¢Nā€¢Dā€¢S

Maya was seen sitting in the terrace looking at the dark sky.She had lost her sleep.She was thinking of her life,which was completely a mess now.

Footsteps were heard.She could sense someone coming towards her.All she could hear was a female voice, calling her.

"Maya!Innum adhaye ninachitu irukkiya?"

Maya turned to find Madhu looking at her with glistened eyes.Beside her was Dhruv,Madhu's brother.Maya quickly hugged Madhu tightly,and started crying.

Dhruv caressed Maya's hair and was consoling her.

Madhu:Heyy Maya.Edhuku nee azhura.Maya Evlo strong ana ponnu.Indha Surya kaga va nee azhura.

Dhruv:Papa.Azhadha.Seri vaa ukkaru.

They made her sit in the sofa which was been kept in Kumar Mansion terrace for star gazing.

Maya:I miss him.I really miss him

Dhruv and Madhu know whom,she is mentioning.

Maya:Yen Madhu un friend enna vitutu ponan.Enna thaniya thavikka vittuttu poitan.Romba thooram poitan.Ettadha thooram.

Dhruv:Maya kutty

Maya broke out to tears and started sobbing.

Maya:Un friend ah thiripi vara sollu Madhu.Vara sollu please.Anna Dhruv Anna avana vara sollunga na.Enakum avan varanum.Vishwa varanum.

Madhu hugged her and wiped her tears.

Madhu:Azhadha da.Namma vidhi

Dhruv:Azhadha ma.Unna pakka Ipdi paaka kashtama iruku.

Maya:He was there for me in my vulnerable state.Naan azhum podhu koodaye irundhu samadhanam panuvan.Inaiku avan kooda illaye.Ennala thaanga mudila.

Madhu and Dhruv knew how Vishwa loved her,cared her,and consoled her.They have seen this and admired them.Madhu is Vishwa's best friend and Dhruv too.Hence all them are close.

Maya's thoughts drifted to her beautiful past memories,she had with Vishwa

----------------------------------

Vishwa was running towards the tree,under which Maya was crying.He was very busy with his work,but when he heard she was sobbing,he ran.

Vishwa:Oyye

Maya looked at him,but bent down and started crying again.

Vishwa:Ennachi Kuttu ku?Yaaru en thangatha azha vecha?

Maya remained silent.He pouted, when she is not ready to answer her.

Vishwa:Andha bonda Rinku va?

She nodded no.

Vishwa:Haan avan dummy piece uh.Vera yaaru?

Andha Julie,Makeup pisasu ah.

She started laughing at his face reaction,when he said about the girl.

Maya:Makeup pisasu illa.Un pinadi suthura pisasu.Ava onnum panla.

Vishwa:Vera yaaru.Andha Steeve ah. Enna marupadiyum un pinnaadi suthunana?

Maya chuckled at his possessiveness.He know Steeve won't even disturb her.But he will always pull him to the topic and scold the poor guy.

Maya:Avan illa.

Vishwa:Pinna

Maya:Indha Akhil irukan la.Avan pasikudhu sonnan.So naan samichi kuduthen.

Vishwa:Aiyoo nee en samacha?