In love🤔?

They all reached the station. DCP asked his assistant to enquire each of them.Vikram went to his cabin and called Shruti to show some photograph which clicked today.She sat opposite to him and showed the photos.

Constable entered the cabin to show him some report. He found his Young DCP lost in  Shruti.He was just seeing her dark black eyes which was rolling here and there when she was explaining each photograph.Constable cleared his throat.Vikram jerked up.Shruti saw her watch,"Omg.It's getting late. Bye DCP sir" and went out.

Constable gone near him,"Someone is in love?"Vikram nodded no and went out blushing.Constable murmured,"Your angel has entered in your life sir" and followed him.Surya was searching Shruti in the station. He asked Vikram,"Sir Shruti enga?"

Vikram's eyes twinkled hearing her name.He replied him,"She has gone to her home".Surya nodded while the officer called him for enquiry.Vikram sat in his jeep thinking deeper,"Why do i look at her eyes without blinking? Why do i love to stare her 24*7?Why do i feel butterflies around when i met her first?Am I in love?Omg Shruti What have u done to me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shruti took a bus to reach her hostel.She sat in her window seat.Only thoughts of surya was crossing her mind.She sighed and reached her stop.She started walking to her hostel.Shruti was staying in a women hostel.Sakthi stayed in a mens hostel opposite to hers.Since he was little busy and out of city,She took bus and travelling alone.

While walking, she found two strangers following her.She walked little faster and they too followed her walking faster. Panicked,She took her phone and called Surya,"Sur..Surya Can you come to my place.Two people are following me".She cut her call and ran faster.They both are following her.

She couldn't run anymore.She stopped running to find them nearing her.She saw Surya standing beside his car. She ran towards him and hugged him tighter.He hold her tighter and consoled her.They both ran away.

She murmured,"I was scared...scared".He cupped her face,"Relax Shruti.It is not safe for you here.Let's go to my home.Already mom told you to stay with us".Without thinking twice,She agreed and informed her warden regarding her check out and they suggest her to take her things tomorrow as it is getting darker.They nodded and get inside his car.

He held her hand tighter while driving. She thought,"Why do I feel safe around him?Why do I think about him when am in danger?Why did i called him?Am I in love?"

To be continued...............