The Different Him

Surya was seen searching every room,may be looking for a person.His mom found him looking so serious.

Shailaja:Dei Surya yaara thedra?

Surya:Shruti enga?Avala romba nerama thedren aala kaanom.

Shailaja:Adhuva ava yedho dress stiching ku kuduthurka pola adha vaanga poiruka.

Surya:Thaniya va poiruka?Mazha vera peidhu.Edhula poiruka?

Shailaja:Dei Sakthi kuda than poiruka da.Iru naan phone panni tharen avata.

Surya was really scared.Scared of her safety.She was like a priceless thing to him.Her mattered him the most.

Shailaja called her and Shruti picked it immediately.

Shruti:Sollunga ma

Shailaja:Enga da Iruka?

Shruti:Vara vazhila nalla mazha,so en veetuku poiten ma.Dress change panitu varlam nu irundhom.Ippa vandhurom.

Shailaja:Seri pathu vaanga.

Shruti:Okay ma.

Shruti hung the call.

Shailaja:Ketta la ippa varuva.Nee poi party la join pannu

Surya:Seri ma.

------------------------------

Vikram who reached the mansion,called Sakthi to meet him and his Shru.

Vikram:Dei Sakthi naan party ku vanten.
Neenga rendu perum enga?

Sakthi:Mama veetuku vantom.Ippa unga car la than vandhitu irukom.Aama neenga epdi vantheenga?

Vikram:Naan,Anbu Sir Aprom Murugan Anna Ellarum vandhom.

Sakthi:Okay mama.We will come soon.Unga aalu dhan vandi otra.

Vikram:Seri seekram vaanga.

Vikram went inside and the three officers were welcomed by Kumar.

Kumar:Vaanga Vaanga

Vikram:Sir idhu Anbu Sir.Namma case ah lead panraru.

Kumar:Hello Sir.

AnbuSir:Sir inaiku oru chinna enquiry vachiklama.Dont worry we won't disturb your party.After party dhan.

Kumar:Sure Sir.

Vikram:Okay sir.You continue your party.Naanga oru thadava ellathayum check panidrom.

The officers then had a quick glance over the entire mansion and checked the security.Vikram was there waiting for Shruti and other two joined the party with Kumar.

Shruti came to the mansion looking more gorgeous,grabbing everyone's attention.She looked most beautiful and all young men had their eyes on her.

She saw Shailaja and shailaja ma scolded her for not drying her wet hair.She laughed and went upstairs.On her way to the room,she dashed Vikram.

Vikram was awestruck seeing her in the saree.She pulled him to the room with her and closed the door.

Both hugged each other tightly and her eyes was blurred.Vikram wiped her eyes and hugged her even more tighter.She blushed and parted from the hug and looked at him.

His hands were holding her waist tightly.He slowly leaned and cupped her face and gave a long peck in her forehead,whispering "Miss you".

She blushed and her cheek turned red.He leaned in closer making their nose dashed and their lips meet.The slow kiss expressed how they miss each other.