Devil is back😈

Dark room..
            Lot of weapons..
            Knives with bloods..
            Rods with bloods..
            Walls with photos..
            Room with bloods..
            Dark figure..

It was killer.Killer was humming a song.Snapping their fingers. The dark image reached the wall and crossed Vinay's photo with blood.Laughing harder.The whole room was roaring with the laughter.A perfect evil laughter.The laugh turned jnto rage.The shadow of killer portraying their life.Killer was burning in rage.Looking around the photos,killer fixed their next target.

There at police station, Mr.Vikram was thinking something deeper.He was sipping his coffee in his cabin.He written all his hints in the white board.His doubt was how can vinay himself can write  giving hint for his own death.He thought may be the killer forced him to write or killer hold vinay's hand written it.

He called the constable and asked him to write something. Then vikram holded his hand made him to write the statement. There was a slight change in handwriting.He asked him,"Reports ellam vanthuta".Constable replied,"Illa sir.Innum konjam nerathula vanthurum".He nodded and called Surya.

There the killer was seen laughing.Killer whispered to his next target,"Hai.Ready to die" and laughed harder.The victim pleaded,"Please vitru".Killer replied, "How can I?You gonna repay for what you have done to me. No escape dear.Die", saying that killer pierced the knife in the victim's neck.

Victim yelled and its breath stopped.Died.Killer kept rose bouquet," Rip darling"and laughed hard.Soon it turned into tears. "Don't you know you were my favourite person. But you made me to kill you by my own hands.Why?".Then roared," The game has begun and Am back."

Mr.Vikram informed Surya that he would meet surya in the cafe nearby his house.Surya accepted and called his father to accompany.Vikram started to leave to cafe when he received a letter.He got it and called his team.He found the parcel looking different as it looked dark with few blood strains.He slowly opened and found a card.It written:

Ms.Deeksha Sekar
12/7
Abundant house
First floor,master bedroom
Besant Nagar..
Find her soon DCP....:):)
                           -Ival ❤️
Vikram yelled.He  and his team mates get on their  jeep and rushed to the spot.

To be continued.....
Nithya❤️😍