Longing 🥺

Kumar looked at the photo having the famous DCP of City-VIKRAM's picture.

Mother:Ivanga than unga payan.Vikram
Enga ellaroda chellam.

Kumar:En pulla.

Mother:Shanthi ivan pirandha two months la thavaritanga.Naanga Ellarum sendhu dhan pathukitom,aprom Malini group of companies oda MD dhan ivanukku full ah sponsor panadhu.Avanga family ke chella pillaya matitan.

Nalla padichan.Amma vum illa,appa vum illanu yekkam.Naanga unmai ya sonom.Adhula irunthu unga mela veruppu avanukku.Avan amma avan nalla varanum nu aasai patanga,adhukagave nalla padichan.

Avanukku niraya aasa irunchu.Aana edhume nadakkala.Adhuku ore reason neenga than.Avan life eh ye naragam ah mathutinga.Avan appa yaarunu theriyadhu.Therinjikavum vendam nu solitan.

IPS aga aasa padran nu sonnan,naanga lum mudinja help panom.Avanum IPS agitan.Aprom aniku oru ponna virumburen, seekrame kootitu Varen nu sonnan

Kumar:Thank you Mother

Kumar left the orphanage with tears, holding his photo.Only now he could understand the connect he feel when Vikram was around him.

Kumar:Nee dhan en payana pa.En Pulla.My son.My elder son.

Yes, Vikram is the first heir of Kumar.He is elder to Arjun,Surya, Ajay and Shalini.

Kumar couldn't hold his happiness.He finally found his son whom he was longing to see for years.But will be accept Kumar as his dad?

The fear overtook him.Even Mother told him that Vikram hates him to the core.He silently went to his room,placed the photo in his wardrobe and laid on the bed, thinking deeply

Shailaja came there to call him for lunch.She was confused to see him on the bed this time, thinking something.

Shailaja:Ennachi ippo paduthurukinga.
Udambuku edhachum seiyudha?

Kumar:Onnum illa ma.Ellam namma Surya va pathi dhan yosanai

Shailaja:Konja naal pona seri aiduvan

Kumar:Hmmm

Shailaja: Neenga sapda vanga.

Kumar nodded and went with her.

------------------------------------------

Akash was seen holding hands of a girl who was not in her conscious.

Akash:Meera.Can you hear me?Evlo naal meera ipdiya irupa.Podhum elunthu va.Akka unna romba miss panra.Naanum unna romba miss panren.
I love you Meera.I love you.Please Meera wake up.

The nurse looked at him

Nurse: Don't worry.She will be fine soon

Akash:Yen Poi solringa.I knew she can't survive.Atleast ava oru thadava yachum enna pathura matala nu irukku.Enna panna,She is my first love.I am her love.

Nurse:You both don't deserve this.

Akash kissed Meera's forehead and left the place.

-----------------------------------------

Surya is turning into monster each passing minute.He can't let her go.He can't give her to someone else.

He was only starring at the big photo frame of Shruti,he hang in his room's wall.That was the picture she took, during their fun trip,he saved it and made a frame..

That was the picture she took, during their fun trip,he saved it and made a frame

His eyes refused to leave the frame.He was sipping his drink,his eyes turned red.Only alcohol could reduce his pain,he is going through.

Drowning in her beauty,he was very very sure that he would get her in his life.And she will be only his forever♾️.

--------------------------------------------------

A short chapter of everyone's emotion.Longing for love is very painful.A dad longing for his son,A man longing for his love to wake up,A Broken man longing for his love to accept him soon.

The last emotional chapter.Get ready for the next phase and new entry and our killer's play😈

Hope you all like it😈❤️

--Nithya😘