Strange🙂

Surya:Ma,I really love her ma.Purinjiko please.

Shailaja:Dei Surya eppa vanthu solra nee.

Yeah,it was his day of marriage.Sangeet,Mehandi went in a flow.Surya didn't disturb Shruti after that night.He really felt bad for his behaviour.

Surya:En Situation apdi.Ma,naan Shruti ya love panren.Uyiruku uyira.Ava illana sethuruven ma.

Shailaja:Deii innum konja nerathula unakku kalyaanam da.

Surya:Adhulam nindrum.Madhu niruthiduva.Nee sollu,unakku ok va Shruti ya naan love Panradhu.Avala marumagal ah ethupiya ma.

Shailaja: Shruti ya poi yaaruku pidikama pogum.Enaku sandhosam dhan.Avaluku??

Surya mv: Avaluku pidikla sonna,amma othukamatanga.Enna seiya?

Surya:Avalum dhan enna love panra ma.But appa edhedho solli vachirkaru pola.Ennaye vitukuduka ready aita.Nee ippodhaiku ava kitta idha pathi keka ma.

Shailaja:Ennamo solra.Kalyanam nikatum.Naan appa kita pesren

Surya:Thanks ma

He hugged her mother tightly.She patted her son's head.

Surya mv: Sorry ma idhu varaikum un kita naan endha poiyum sollala.First time solren.Ellam avalukaga dhan.I need her.Enaku ava venum.

Surya then went to meet Shruti after 3 long days.He opened the door to see her standing before the mirror.

She was looking dashing and ravishing in the red saree.

His eyes were only looking at her without blinking.He closed the door and stood behind her facing the mirror.

Surya:Kolura di.

Shruti didn't say anything, she just looked away.He touched her chin and made her look at him facing the mirror.

Surya:Epdi Iruka therima.Perazhagi.
Unaku intha saree poruthama irukku.

Shruti:Thanks to you.Nee dhan vaangi kudutha.

Surya:Solladha

Shruti:What?

Surya:Thanks solladha.Namakulla indha thanks lam venam.

Shruti didn't respond him.She started applying her face cream,ignoring him.

Surya found her anger cute.Her nose and earlobe reddened due to her anger, making her look more cute, beautiful.

Shruti:Ipdi ninukite iruka poriya?

Surya snaked his hands around her waist,pulled her close to him.Both looked each other through mirror.

Surya:We do look cute together la.

Shruti just looked at him.His face looked like a small kid anticipating the happiness.His eyes also had few happy tears looking her with him so close.

She could see the purity and depth of his love.She felt hurt disappointing him.But at the same moment,he hurts her in his love.He hurts both physically and mentally in his madness.Mad on her.Crazy on her.

He kissed her forehead and cheek and left from the room.She huffed and sat on the bed.

-------------------------

Few hours left for the auspicious marriage time.

Vikram,Anbu Sir,Murugan,Raju and few more officers present there for security purpose.All the members were going here and there.Few were getting ready.

Madhu was seriously waiting for Vasu's call.She couldn't get his call from the past two days.She was scared.

Ashok:Waiting for Vasu's call?

Madhu looked at her dad,who entered her room with a smirk.

Ashok: Avan call panna maatan.

Madhu:Mr.Ashok enna panna Vasu va.

Ashok:Onnum panla.He is under my custody.Nee amaidhiya Surya va kalyanam paniko,I will leave him alive.

Madhu:Youuu!!!!!

Ashok:No more words.

Madhu's eyes blurred thinking of Vasu's situation rn.She wiped her tears,got ready.She knew and very firm that this marriage will be stopped somehow.

The bride and groom were called to the mandap.They sat and chanted mantras.At the time,they heard a loud yell

All rushed upwards to find Amirtha yelling outside a room.She pointed towards a room to find.....

Ashok,Madhu Dad hanging dead.He was fully covered with blood and blood....😈👿

To be continued........

Nithya❤️