POWER OF ATTORNEY - II

Maya mv:Power of attorney ahh

Surya:Appa enna soninga Power of attorney papers ah

Kumar:Hmm original power of attorney papers office la dha iruku.Nama ipo use panitu irukradhuku fake one.Murali kita sign vangitu namale create pana documents.

Surya: Purila dad

Kumar: Indha papers vachi dha we took ownership of the companies.Anna nagar branch nama control, Bangalore was under Ashok.Delhi ranjith odathu.OMR and Mumbai Sekar control la.

But ipo enna thavira yaarum illa.So andha companies ah anga naanga appoint panna board members eh take over panitanga.Inime idhu la unaku vara vaendiyathu.Vikram kum,Shalini kum.

Surya:But inime namalala documents create pana mudiyathe.They will take legal action against us.
Ama neenga edhuku andha original attorney papers ah safe ah vachinga?

Kumar:Reason odatha.

Surya:Enna reason pa

Kumar:Andha original attorney papers la indha ella companies and sothukum after Murali,3 equal share ah avanga pasangaluku pogum.Incase avanga pasangaluku edachum aachuna yaaru irukanglo avangaluku poagum,but adhula irundhu kandipa Konjam share orphanage ku poganum.

And avaroda workers family ku poganum.But indha papers ah hide panitu, namale own ah oru document create Pani,ella staffs ayum namba vachom.

Andha ponnu Maya, avala pathi Sekar ah thavira yaarukum theriyadhu.We have not seen her.She was the only source for us to get the property.Ava uyiroda irukala illaya nu therila.

Ava nijamave India vandhala,illa inu abroad la irukala nu therila.I am damn sure she is in abroad safe ah iruka nu.Yena aniku function la avala kanum, avanga parents and family sethu kooda ava varlaye.

So incase ava epovachum india vandha,she will approach us.So apo nama original attorney papers ah kaati,sir rendu papers eludhunaru which is valid after his daughter arrival nu solli,we will make her take over everything.

Avala epdiyachum family member aki, we will take all the properties around the world.

Aana andha ponnu uyiroda irukala illa aniku sethutala nu therila.

Surya: Apo andha attorney papers ah safe ah vachirkanum.

Kumar:Amah..

Maya gasped hearing this.She stood numb,but after hearing footsteps she moved from the place.

She was defeated when she came to know that Those morons have captured their own properties which is her father's blood and sweat.Their family is not rich from generation.It was Murali who worked hard and it is definitely his work.

Now on hearing that her company and properties are safe,she felt relieved.Now she is much more careful in hiding her identity.If they came to know she is Maya,then everything is finished.

She then called Vikram,Akash,Madhu,
Dhruv,Murugan anna and Raju to the nearby restaurant and informed them about it.

Madhu:I am ashamed to be Ashok's daughter.

Dhruv:Same evlo thirututhanam.Ethana uyira alichi irukangaa

Vikram mumbled:Nanu dha

Murugan:Neengalum dha na....

Vikram: Solave asingama iruku anna,adha Ivlo naal solala

Raju: Ennadhu sir sollunga

Vikram:Kumar Enakum appa dha

Murugan and Raju gasped as they were teamed with Maya to kill them.

Vikram:Adhu am his......En amma va avaru emathitaru...apdi.....

Madhu:Sorry we didn't know this.

Dhruv patted his shoulder and gave him a comforting side hug.

Dhruv:En brother feel panringa.Idhula onga thappu edhu illa.Vitu thallunga

Madhu:Vikram onnu solren thappah ninakathinga

Vikram:Aiyo solunga na onu ninaka matan

Madhu:Ungala pakum bothu ela engalukku enga Vishwa nyabagam dha varudhu.Adhe sirippu,hard voice elame

Madhu's eyes glistened with tears.Hearing this Maya's face turned sad and her chin wobbled,she tried hard to avoid crying but she couldn't.She burst into loud tears, clutching Vikram's shirt.

Dhruv glared at her and knocked her head, making her pout.Seeing this she chuckled,but she started missing her brothers and atrocities with them.Seeing her,Dhruv,Murugan anna, Akash and Raju gave her a warm hug meaning that she has 4 brothers now.

Akash:Seri matter ku varuvom.

Murugan:Andha attorney papers nyayam ah papa ku sera vendiyathu.

Raju:Ama papa unkita irukanum.Adhu ella unga appa oda ulaipu.

Vikram:Adha nama edukkanum

Maya: Exactly

Dhruv:Epdi

Madhu:Plan poduvom

Maya:Ipo andha document room is under Surya's control.

Akash: Epdiyachum we have to distract him and take it.

Dhruv:How?

Maya:Na dha

Akash & Vikram: Edheyy Noo

Dhruv: Ama Maya venam.

Maya:Am his weakpoint.Avana vachi dha velayada mudiyum.

Plan ennana........
............................
................................

Idhan

(Ipave therinja no suspence la, author will let you know soon)

Vikram: Risk di

Maya:Avan enna onu panamudiyathu.
Nee irukka illa,pinna enna

Madhu: When are we executing it?

Maya:Two days after.Seri we will meet tomorrow.

Madhu, Dhruv, Murugan,Raju left.

Akash:Akka na poi Meera va home la pathutu vare

Maya:Car ah eduthutu po da

Akash:Neenga epdi povinga

Vikram:Pakathula dhana we will walk

Akash nodded,took the car and drove to Bangalore

Vikram and Maya were walking in the road when it started drizzling.They entwined their hands and walking in the drizzle.

To be continued....

Double update...

Next one coming soon ❤️❤️