Vishwa❤️

After postmartem,Das's Corpse was brought to house.Only tears and pain filled the mansion.Surya cried miserably.

Das's parents were in the worst state.All those incidents affected Shruti badly.It brought those threatening memories to her.Her eyes automatically spilled tears.

Surya was about to go near her,but Vikram passed him before and wiped her tears and caressed her head.

Surya's anger reached peak.If it was any other day,he would have punched Vikram's face.But the situation is different right now.

Later,Das's Corpse was taken to graveyard.After all the rituals,All went back to their home.

Maya was sitting in her chair before the mirror in her room.She was looking at the mirror.

She could visualise him behind her glancing her with a teasing look.

That time,she giggled at him.Now,she can only cry thinking those memories.

Maya:You should have stayed here Vishwa.Here behind me.You should have.

She sobbed more for an hour.Later she washed her face and wore the saree he gifted her and got ready.She informed Akash that she is going out.

She took her scooty and started her journey.An hour later,she reached there.She parked her scooty there and started walking inside the small woods.

After walking for some distance,she reached the tree house.The one Vishwa built.FOR THEM.

She climbed up and entered inside.The room was filled with Vishwa's aura and presence.She could feel him there.The room was filled both of their photos.

The room giving Vishwa back to her.She could remember the day he brought her here.His song dedication for in the balcony under moonlight.

She is trying hard not to cry but failed.

She could still now hear what he said her last time,

"ENAKAGA NEE VAZHANUM MAYA.ENAKAGA NEE INGA IRUKANUM.IRUPALE KUTTU?"

This was their happy place and she don't want to cry.But her eyes and heart never listened to her.

She then kept the cake in the centre of the living and said,

Maya:Happy Birthday Vishwa.Idhu unnoda fav cake.

She cut the cake and fed herself and kept one piece in the balcony.

After sending some good time there,she started leaving.Glancing the house one more time,she whispered,

I MISS YOU VISHWA

She then took her scooty and drove back to home.Without having dinner,she slept in the thoughts of Vishwa.

TBC 🦋
Nithya🦋