Kumar's Masterplan :1

Surya was glaring his father and mother.Mr.Kumar's face hardened seeing him.His mother Shailaja felt bad for her son.

K:Ippa enna than solra nee?
S:Ennala mudiyathu dad.

Kumar indicated Shailaja to convince him.

Sh:Appa solratha oru time kelu pa
S:Nee kooda enna purinjika maatiya ma?

Kumar started sobbing.

K:Appakaga othuka maatiya.Madhu nalla ponnu pa.Gem she is.Meet her once.You will like her for sure.

S:Unga business kaaga enna use panringla Dad.Business dhan ungaluku romba mukkiyama?Appo adhaye kattitu alunga.En ipdi irukeenga?Enna manushano?

Shailaja slapped him.

Sh:Enna da pesra?Enna pesra nee.Appa va pathi ipdiya pesuva nee?Unaku ishtamo illayo?Adhu vera.There is a limit in everything. Unaku unga appava pathi theriyadhu.

S:Ma

Sh:Innoru thadava ipdi pesuna avlo dhaan.

Saying that she left.

S:You are not my dad.En dad ipdi panna maataru.You are businessman Kumar,thinking abt business not caring his son's life.
K:First naanum dhan pa othukala.But Madumitha pathi therinjathum othukiten.She is not like her dad Ashok.Enga thedunaalum ipdi oru ponnu kidakathu.

He went near Surya and said...

K:Un Shruti ah vida nalla ponnu.

Surya had a shocked face.Kumar continued....

K:I knew it Surya.You love Shruti.Ava thangama ponnu.Getting her as our daughter in law is blessing.But ava othukanume.
S:En Shruti othupa.She loves me dad.
K:Unkitta sonnala pa?
S:Illa
K:Epdi solluva,because she dont love surya
S:Don't manipulate me dad
K:Ava unna love panla.She loves DCP Vikram.

Surya held his collar and yelled...

S:Unga ishtathuku olarathinga.En Shruti ku enna than pidikum.Adhuvum vikram ah..Chancey illa.
K:Naan sonna namba therinnn thane,neeye paaru.Vikram inga than irukkaru.Avaroda Shruti ya paaka.
S:Avanoda Shruti nu sollathinga dad.
K:Nee vandhu paaru da.

Kumar dragged his hand and pulled him to garden.
Surya was shattered seeing the scene infront of him.He couldn't believe his eyes. He saw Shruti hugging Vikram.Vikram caressing her head and kissing her forehead.Not able to see anymore,Surya ran to his room.Kumar followed him.Surya saw his father with tears.

K:Ippavachu therinjudhu nu santhosa padu.Idhula un thappum illa.Shruti thappum illa.You love her and She loves Vikram.
S:Ennala ethuka mudila dad.
K:This is reality Surya.Accept and move on.But don't hate her da.Adhu avaloda own choice.She only have Sakthi and you.
S:Enaku avala veruka theriyadhu Dad.Just because she didn't love me,i won't be harsh to her.Enaikum avakoda irupen.

Kumar patted his shoulder.

K:Aprom andha ma...

Surya interrupted

S:I need time.Naan yosikanum.
K:Take your own time pa

He smiled at him.He turned towards the door and smirked.

(Oh!May be Kumar's plan)

Surya started crying.He started blaming himself that he delayed in confessing.So that Vikram took his girl away.

He heard a knock.He opened the door to find his lifeline.He hugged her tight and cried.

To be continued....

With love,
Nithya❤️