She is yours

Surya admitted her in the hospital, where his brother and sister in law is working.They took her to ICU.Amritha was shocked that her pulse is becoming very low.

She gave her CPR.Her pulse was slowly moving to normal.She then asked the nurse to inject trips as she was very tired.

The entire Kumar family along with Madhu,Dhruv were waiting outside the ICU.Stephen was hugging Surya who was sitting on the floor and was sobbing.Her mother rushed to her son,as she was touched by his love for Shruti.

Shailaja:Inga paru kanna.Shruti ku onnume agathu.

Surya:Amma ava pavam ma.Road la ukkandhu azhthutu irundha.Adha pathapo enaku Epdi irundhuchu theriyuma?

Sakthi came running to the hospital wiping his tears.

Sakthi:Akka ku Ennachii.

Stephen: Onnum illa da panic Agatha.Mayakam potuta,adha hospital la sethurukom

Sakthi:Yaar hospital la avala sethanga?

Surya:Naa dha.Ava la road la pathen,azhuthura pola.En car la kutitu vandhen.Sudden ah mayangita.Romba weak ah irupa.

Sakthi know he was just lieing, not wanting to scare sakthi by telling entire story.He hugged Surya muttering thanks.

Surya:Ava en Shruti.Dont thank me for this.

Sakthi's anger rised to the peak,as he knew who was responsible for his sister's state.He immediately called Vikram.

Vikram was driving to their apartment,when he heard his phone ringing.

Vikram:Sakthi

Sakthi:Enna panna en akka va?

Vikram:Shruti ku ennachi

Sakthi:Enna panna en akka va

Vikram:Sakthi en Shruti ku ennachi

Sakthi: Hospital la Iruka.Enna panna avala.Unna paaka vara dha sona,ipo hospital la Iruka

Vikram:Endha hospital

Sakthi:*** hospital la.Please anga vandhuradha unna konuduven

Vikram immediately rushed to the hospital.He then saw Sakthi standing there with tears.He then saw the entire Kumar family most of them in tears.He then saw Surya who was completely broken.

Vikram:Ennachi

Sakthi then moved towards him and holded his collar.Stephen and Kumar uncle pushed his hands,but he refused to leave his collar.

Sakthi: Enna vidunga.

Vikram:Dei Sakthi please da un akka ku enna aachi nu sollu

Sakthi:Enna aana unaku enna.

Vikram:Sakthi ipo solla poriya illa ya.

Sakthi:Unna thedi dhana da vandha.Enna panna avala sollu enna da panna.

Surya:Ivan dha karanama?

Sakthi nodded his head and Surya slapped him hard on his cheeks.

Surya:Enna da prechanai unaku.Illa enna.Avala poi kashta padutha unaku epdi manasu vanthuchu.

Ava easy ah kidachita la,adha ava aruma puriyala.Ava ena paka matala,pesa matala nu engitu iruken.Avala rani mari thanguren.Aana avalukku unna dha pidichiruku.

Ava kolandha mari da.Pchhh....Po da

Amritha came out along with a doctor and nurse.

Surya:Anni.. Shruti

Amritha:Onnu prechanai illa.She is alright.Romba weak ah Iruka and she is highly depressed.Mazhai la vera ninanjiruka.High fever iruku.

Avala azha vidama pathukanum.Konja nerathula kan mulichiruva.Sapda veinga.Konjam tablets vanganum.

Kumar:Kudu ma naa vaangitu varen.

Surya then into the ICU.His eyes blurred.He kissed her forehead and holded her hands.

Surya:Seekiram kan mulichi paru Shruti ma.Ennala mudila.

Vikram saw this from glass outside the room.He then saw the entire family,how caring they are towards Shruti and he was only hurting her.

He sat at a chair and called Surya who was crossing him.

Vikram:Surya

Surya:Enna

Vikram:Thanks

Surya:Ne Edhum sola theva illa

Vikram:Naa avala kashta dha paduthura.Neenga ellarum avala nalla pathukiringa.She will like this and avaluku andha pasam tha theva

Un Shruti ya na unkitaye kuduthudren.Ava unkooda irundha dha happy ah irupa.

Surya:Enna da olarura.

Vikram: Correct ah tha pesra.Neenga ellarum avala nalla pathupinga.

She is yours

Surya:Nijama dha solriya.

Vikram nodded a yes and left from there.Yet it is always correct that Vikram loses his brain whenever he is angry and take worst decisions.

Surya was very happy.He hugged Stephen in joy and conveyed it to his whole family.Everyone were shocked with his sudden decision.It look like a childplay to them.

They all knew Vikram will come back once his anger flew away, except Surya who believed that Vikram will never cross him.

Shruti then woke up and her eyes searched for Vikram.She then saw Shailaja and Surya with tears.

Shruti:Ma

Surya:Unaku onnum illa Shruti.Anni discharge pani kutitu polam nu sonanga.

Shailaja:Va Namma Veetuku polam.Unaku healthy ana foods kudukanuma.Nee strong ana aprom un veedu ku pona podhum.

Surya:Inime Namma kooda dhana ma

Shailaja just smiled at her son who was looking like a kid who got his favourite toy.She know it will be very difficult to handle him when Shruti leaves from there.

The Kumar family took her to their home.They all fed her healthy food and made her rest.Surya didnt leave her side, taking care of her.

The next morning all the youngsters of family gathered in garden and were having fun just to make Shruti smile.Surya then carried her and twirled her making her giggle,making him smile.

At the same time, Vikram entered the mansion.

Shailaja:Va pa Vikram

Vikram:Shruti

TBC....