HeartBroken💔

Shruti's heart was wandering everywhere.She was feeling restless. She was confused.She felt someone gripping her hand.She turned around and saw those eyes.Magical yet intense.Her breathe hitched. Her heart screamed,"He is the one for you.You love him.You love Surya".

Yeah she realised finally. She has fallen in love with her friend.She holded his hand smiled at her. Other hand,Surya felt summersault around him.His love holding his hand and smiling. His heart registered that he possessed some place in her heart.

Both smiled and reached Kumar Mansion.Kumar family was always kind to Shruti.They welcomed her inside with smile.Being pet of Mrs.Kumar,Shruti hugged her tighter.Mrs.Kumar talked,"Oye kutty.I have already told you to stay with me right.Thank god u came.Sakthi will come here right?"Shruti smiled and nodded.

Surya was happy that his family was very sweet to her. He had brought her to his mansion thrice.And all become close very soon.He thought of telling his love to his family first,getting their consent next and finally proposing Shruti.He looked at Shruti and Shruti looked back smiling.

He got confidence that Shruti will accept hisSurya took Shruti to Shalini's Room.Shalini liked Shruti very much. She was the first person to find love interest on Shruti.She always wanted Shruti as her sister in law.Arjun Kumar,Their elder brother also wished Shruti to be his brother's wife.Mrs.Amritha Arjun kumar,a very good friend of Shruti.They shared friendship when shruti visited Arjun's clinic for her report.

On the whole,All wished Shruti to become Mrs.Shruti Surya Kumar.But elders doesn't know their interest. Shruti and Sakthi become favourite in Kumar's Mansion.Shalini hugged her future sister in law tight.Surya wished her good night.Shruti thanked him and slept happily.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning.Kumar's mansion was busy.Shruti came to living room to find them busy.She started asking,"Good morning pa.Enna ellarum busy ah irukeenga?"Mr.Kumar replied,"Ellam un friend ku thaan ma".She asked,"Surya ka?"Shailaja nodded and said,"Un friend ku than alliance paakrom.Amma solra thaan paiyan kattikuvaan ma avan.So ponnu paakrom.Nee paathu sollu da iva okk va?"

Shruti's heart broken. She hidden her pain with a smile,"Unga selection eppovume super than ma.She is perfect.Beautiful. Rich and set ur standard. She is the perfect bride".Kumar and Shailaja smiled at her.

On the other hand,Mr.Romeo DCP Vikram came to Venba Magazine company to see his Juliet.There he heard Stephen's phone conversation,"Dei Surya Enna visayam...   Ohh leave ahh..  Shruti unkooda irukkala...  Veetlaya...  Ivlo nadancha..Hey man,why you didn't tell me...  Ohhh Shruti yum leave ah....Good opportunity man....  Hey sooper...  My god my friend gained New power...  Dont delay da Propose her...  Ohhh....  Hey sooper....  Even i believe she will accept your proposal....  So new bride and groom gonna show up in town....  Congrats dude....  Okk byee...  I will inform Das...."

And for the first time, world witnessed Mr.Vikram in weak stage.Tears brimmed in his eyes.He never loved anyone so he couldn't cope up the breakup.He didn't experience such pain before so that he couldn't be strong.He was happy that,he didn't confess her so that he didn't experience the hatred from her.He wiped his tears wished good luck for her......

There Mr.Vikram's juliet Shruti  was crying harder because she can't get her Romeo Surya.She smiled bitterly at her situation. She has experienced the pain of lose.She doesn't have parents. She longed to get love from Surya and his family. And God made her wish go in vain....

Ur Constant Support made me post this one too❤️💜Uniquewr_iter
Enjoy pannu dear friendeyy❤️😍

To be continued.....
With love,
Nithya💜