First Clash

Vikram and his team rushed to Pondicherry government hospital to enquire regarding Ranjith body.
Postmortem was over,and the Kumar family burried Ranjith in his farm house in Chennai.

Surya was heartbroken seeing his dear friend dead and his brother in that state.Only few bones of Ajay were left,as he was burnt.Postmartem was over both of them.

DNA results proved that it was Ajay's burnt body.Kumar family collected the ash of Ajay and dissolved it in the sea.
Venkat and Deepa were shattered that both their son left this world.

Postmortem report of Ranjith says that he was highly drunk.The officers were in deep discussion.

Constable Raju: Ranjith sethathu accident ah illa planned murder ah

Vikram: Forensic team oda report padi, swimming pool,handrail la full ah Ranjith oda handprints dha iruku along with his blood,adhe mari tharai la avaru blood niraya loss airuku, even his foot prints are covered with blood.

Oruvela avaru full ah kudichi Bothai la thadumadi keela vilundhu adichu,slip agi handrails ah idichikitu pool la vilundhu Sethu irukalam

Vikram & Anbuselvan together:Illa idhu oru planned murder ah irukalam

Murugan:Oru ponnu ipdilam kooda kolapanum ah sir.

Anbuselvan:Kandipa Murugan.
Adangatha veri, theeraatha kovam iruntha oru ponna la ipdi kodurama kolla mudiyum.

Vikram:Sir oruvela andha murderer oru ponnu identity vachi escape agalam la.

Anbuselvan:I don't think so Vikram.Anyway Ellarum kilambunga romba late agiduchu.Naa ingaye irundhu records pathutu naliku nama new plan ah solran to find the killer

Murugan:Ama ama en pondaatti enna theditu irupa

Constable Raju:Anbu Sir unga wife ungala Theda matangla

Vikram:Heyy Raju....

Anbuselvan:Vidu Vikram.My wife is no more.

Constable Raju:Sorry sir.

Anbuselvan:It's okay Ellarum kilambunga

They left the station.Vikram was driving his jeep,lost in the thoughts.He was thinking about the killer.He was mad at himself for delaying in finding the killer.

He reached the apartment to find Shruti cooking dinner for him.

Vikram:Papa refresh aitu varen.

Shruti: Hmmmm okay

He stood in shower calming himself.He was determined that he would the killer as soon as possible without delay.He then come out with bathrobe and started searching for his shirt and track in Shruti's shelf.

While searching,a photoframe caught his attention.His mouth widened in shock and his eyes blurred.It was Shruti along with Vishwa and both were hugging each other tightly.

He can't see his girl with someone else.All the tension he compressed started bubbling up.He wore his dress,took the photo and went to hall yelling her name.

Vikram: Shruti....Heyy Shruti

Shruti:Edhuku ippo kathura

Sakthi:Yovv mama yen ya kathura

Vikram:Idhu ennadhu

He showed them the photo and Maya's eyes immediately blurred seeing Vishwa.The photo was something close to her heart.

Akash was shocked that Vikram found Vishwa's photo.He then looked at his sister who was trying hard to control her tears.

Vikram:Answer me.Yen pei aranja mari iruka

Shruti:Adhu ... Adhu

Vikram:Why he is hugging you?Kandipa avan un brother illa.The way you look each other... adhu adhu....yaar di ivan

His eyes blurred.He can't imagine her with someone else.

Vikram:Solla poriya Illaya

Sakthi:Mama adhu.....

Vikram:Neeyachu sollenda

Shruti: Solren Kandipa solren, but this is not the time.

Vikram:Enaku ippove theriyanum

Sakthi: Understand mama,we will say for sure.

Vikram was highly tensed.He just dropped the frame and broke it in anger, shattering Shruti's heart.

Shruti:Vikkkrammmmm

She holded his collar and shook him.

Shruti:How dare you?Adhu enaku evlo periya pokkisham theriyumaa,sukku noora odachita.

Vikram:Heyyy naa dha di unmela kova padanum,nee padra.

Shruti pushed him and kneel down to pick the photo and glass pieces.She hugged them close to her and cried.

Her sobbing increased for each minute.She took long breath and finally she fell unconscious.

Sakthi and Vikram picked her and made her rest,as she was very weak.

Vikram:Sakthi

Sakthi: Solunga

Vikram:Yen mela yen da kova padra?

Sakthi:Kovam illa mama

Vikram:Naa ava kita edhume marachadhu illa da.Aana ava?

Sakthi:Ava adha solura alavukku strong illa mama.Ava azhudha adha ava udambu thaangathu.Ava romba weak ah Iruka ma.Moochu mutitu varum,anikum apdi dha aachu avalukku.

Vikram:Naane avala kashta paduthitene

Sakthi: Paravala therinja paninga

Vikram:Avan yaaru da?

Sakthi: Someone close to our heart.

Sakthi patted his shoulder and left to Shruti's room to find her murmuring something in sleep

Maya:Vishwa.Va Vishwa.Nama polam va.
Enaku Bayama irukku.Enna vitutu pogatha.Neeyum va.Venam venam anga pogatha,anga pona danger.Nee va.Vishwa Vishwa

Sakthi caressed her head and patted her to sleep and slept beside her.

Sleep was far away from Vikram,he was already pissed with the killer and here Shruti is too torturing her with her silence.

Shruti woke up next morning.She opened her eyes to find a big portrait of Her and Vishwa,which Vikram broke the previous day.She smiled with tears and looked aside to find Vikram standing near looking at her.

She gave him a smile and went to kitchen ignoring him......

Clashes started.....

To be continued......

-Nithya❤️