Shruti's Life💜

At Venba Magazine Company...

Surya,Shruti,Sakthi and Stephen were sipping the hot coffee.Shruti and Sakthi sat together.Jealousy hit our hero.Surya looked like a grumpy kid pouting. Stephen couldn't control his laughter.

Then Stephen thought of asking about Sakthi to Shruti.So he started the conversation.He cleared his throat,Erm..rrm..Shruti".Shruti,"Sollunga Stephen".Stephen,"Onnu ketta thappa ninake matingala?"Sakthi grinned and told,"Rendu ketta thappa ninapa".Shruti glared at him,"Sakthi shut up.Neenga kelunga Stephen".

Stephen, "Neengalum Sakthi um romba close ah.Illa you joined us few months before.But athukulla close la athan kekran.Sorry thappa.." Shruti interrupted, "Thappu lam illa.Sakthi was not just my office friend.Chinna vayasila irunthu theriyum.Ore orphanage thaan.Parents kooda adalayam theriyathu.Ivan mattum than theriyum.Chinna vasayula romba aluven.Ivan than irunthan.So he was,he is and will be my best friend. Enakum ellam ivanthan.Same school,same college and same work.Ellam same than.Epppovum koodaye iruppan". Shruti finished speaking wiping her tears and sakthi's tears too🥺.

Stephen felt bad,"Sorry Shruti.Ala vachutene".Shruti smiled and said,"Paravala na".Surya really felt bad over his jealousy over their friendship.He was happy for his Shruti for being blessed with an amazing best friend.He felt sad knowing her past and hardships.

He promised himself that he will take good care of Shruti.He will make her happy everytime. And protect her always.Gradually he mustered up the courage to confess his love to her.Finally good decision striked his dumb brain.

Before he could speak,their office telephone rang.Sakthi attended it.He nodded to the speaker and turned towards his team and told, "New murder case at Besant nagar".

All nodded. Stephen took his camera.Shruti took her mic.Surya and Sakthi took their note and camera for snapping picture for their news report.The S square team was very professional when it come to work.They all reached the spot.Surya was shocked to see the scene infront of his eyes.

The mystery to be continued....

With love,
Nithya💜