Her Plan

The Same day they found Package,

At 4 am early morning

Maya could hear a knock.She slowly get up from the bed.Pushpa and Murugan slept in the adjacent room,giving privacy to Shruti.

Even they too heard the door knock.All three came to the living and Murugan opened the door to find....

Vikram and Sakthi

Shruti quickly hugged them both.They parted and Vikram thanked Murugan Anna.

Then Murugan Anna and his wife was about to leave to their house.But Shruti asked them to stay as it was too dark.

They moved to a room.Vikram and Shruti moved to her room.And The Single man Sakthi said he would sleep at living area's couch.

As soon as entering room, Shruti and Vikram hugged each other tighter and tighter.Both kissed each other on their forehead.

Vikram refreshed and laid beside Shruti in bed.He pecked her cheeks and asked her.

Vikram:Oye papa.What's bothering you?

Shruti nodded no.

Vikram knew she was not okay.But he didn't want to force her.He just want to make her smile.

Vikram:Miss paniya enna?

Shruti:Romba.

Vikram: Naanum.Seri nee thoongu.

Vikram patted her to sleep and dozed off beside her.She woke up after two works to find him missing.

There was a note beside her, written.

"Having lot of pending work.So left soon.Will come at evening very soon.Have food.Love you poonakutti".

She smiled seeing the note and remembered what she did before.

When Vikram was deeply sleeping,she woke Sakthi and they both kept the parcel, which she packed earlier after vikram and Sakthi left to other city.

They jammed the cctv camera, successfully placed the package.

------------------------------
Back to the previous part,

At the old building,

Akash:Apdi andha pack la enna vacha Maya

Maya:Das oda things.Aprom nammaloda next target oda hint.

Akash:Konjam detail ah sollu.

Maya:Our Aim is to finish Ajay.But Andha Kumar eppavum oru bayathoda irukkanum la.So i send them the hint that next target is doctor.So he will safeguard Arjun.

But nama kolla poradhu Ajay.

Akash:Indha kumar ah eppo kolla porom.

Maya:Konjam late ah dhan.Avan kannu munnadi ellar savayum pathu.He should suffer and die everyday.

Akash:Then he is the one who is going to be suffered a lot.

Maya nodded smirking at Sekar who gulped in fear.

-------------------------------------------

Vikram who received the call from Kumar mansion,went there.

Vikram:Sir.Sollunga

Kumar:Officer,we received this package morning.

Vikram looked at the package and collected it and packed it in airtight bags.

Vikram:Murugan send this to forensics department.

Murugan nodded and gone.

Vikram:Das oda reports paathen.He was actually drugged.So avar death ah accident mari set panirkanga.But he also got some stabs.

Niraya cuts nu sonnanga.Ivlo naal deaths  were around Mr.Sekar's family but ippa unga family kum started.Edhukum romba romba safe ah irunga.

I will arrange for your safety.Konjam officers ah security ku anupren.And Mr and Mrs Arjun neengalum safe ah irunga.

We can't surely confirm that Doctors as killer's next target.Namala confuse kooda panlam or else adhu true ah irukalam.

Kumar:Thanks Vikram.And naanga safe ah irupom.

Vikram:Mr.Surya congratulations.

Surya just smiled and nodded.

Vikram sent few officials in Kumar Mansion and was on the way to Shruti house,but he received a call.

Vikram:Hello

The reply was,Naan Mrs.Sekar pesren.

Vikram:Sollunga mam

Kavya:Sir avaru 1 month ah aala kanom

Vikram:What?Irunga I will come there.

--------------------------------

To be continued....
Nithya❤️