Closer

Vikram, Shruti,Sakthi were now present in Kumar's Mansion.Kumar was truly shattered not able to see his son dead before him.Shailaja,Surya,Shalini,Deepa, Venkat were crying so harder.

Amritha was frozen from the time, she heard her dear husband was dead.She sat like a corpse looking at Arjun who was before her completely wrapped in a white cloth,only his face was visible to her.

Shruti was consoling Shailaja ma and Shalu, while Vikram was consoling his dad.He stood aside,but not able to see his dad crying,he went beside him,hugged him and consoling him.

Vikram's eyes too teared.Arjun is obviously his younger brother.Even though he wanted to stay away from the family,but they are his blood relation.

Vikram then saw his whole family crying so hard and he immediately wanted to catch the killer.He then saw Shruti to see her emotion,but she was too crying seeing Shailaja crying.

Shruti's eyes teared.Seeing Arjun,her brain could only recollect her brother there.Her eyes teared and she started crying hard,her vision only had her dear brother.

Amritha broke into loud cry when they took Arjun's corpse to the graveyard.When she was holding Arjun's corpse and crying,Sakthi could only remember His Maya akka who cried so hard when the same happened to Vishwa.

Sakthi then saw Maya,who was looking pale,may be her thoughts drifted to those haunting days which completely broke her into pieces.Before she could fall,Surya caught her and gave her water.

The men went to graveyard.Vikram's eyes turned blood shot.He wanted to catch the killer and punish her to death, without knowing that his family is suffering only for their misdeeds.

He thought to stay in Kumar mansion for their safety.He then reached home and find Shruti was missing.

Vikram:Shruti enga

Shailaja:Na dha pa anupunen

Vikram:Yen naa inga dha irupen,avalum irukatum eh

Shailaja: Already Inga Ennalamo nadakuthu

Deepa:Inga safe illa pa.

Vikram:Seri perima,na station poitu varen.

-----------------------------------

Vikram then revealed that he suspect Shruti to be the mysterious killer to Raju and Murugan.

Raju:Edheyyy

Vikram:Oru chinna doubt

Raju:Sir romba police aitingla.Madam ah poi sandhegam padringa

Murugan:Shruti papa mela yen ipdi oru kovam,Aniki sanda poteenga,ipo sandhega padringa.

Vikram:Aiyo na suma onnum sandhega padala.Enaku Shruti oda ring spot la kidachuchu.

Murugan:Aiyo thambi

Vikram:En manasu soludhu ava kidayathu nu,but still confusions.Naa ava kidayathu nu dha prove panren na.

Raju:Mmm

Vikram:Andha hospital footage paklam vaanga.

A team of 10 were watching the cctv footage of the hospital from every cameras.Vikram was looking every camera along with Raju and Murugan.Vikram then saw a hand with a tatoo

Vikram:Raju zoom panu anga oru kai theridhu paru,oru tatoo

Murugan:Avanga face to leg covered ah iruku thambi

Raju: Short sleeve nala tatoo is visible.

The person body and face was covered,but the hand was visible through the short sleeve.

Vikram was shattered to see it.Shruti has a same tatoo like this.

Murugan: Thambi en adhaya pakreenga

Vikram:It's familiar na

Murugan:Vera vishayam ah kooda vandhu irukalam

Vikram:Team collect the cctv footage from every murder spot.Quick.Ella footage la yum collect panitu vaanga.

Raju:Sir are you okay

Vikram:I am okay.

Murugan:Thambi adhu va irukadhu thambi.Nambunga.

Vikram:Kannala pathuruken na.

Raju:Sirrr

Vikram:Do what I say!And Murugan hospital poi DNA report vaangitu vanga

Murugan:Yes Sir

------------------------------------------------

The power in Kumar's mansion suddenly turned off.The whole house was dark.Fear engulfed everyone.The wind blew harder and the windows move faster.

It seemed like a haunted house.Surya took his mobile,switched on the torch.They could see a big shadow of someone.The family screamed in fear.

The window blew even harder, making them move away.Surya dropped his mobile.He later searched in floor,turned it off but the shadow was missing.

Maya then climbed the first floor to find Venkat sleeping.She smiled at him,then hit his head harder.She then dragged his body, threw from the window and Akash who was managing the power and wind caught an unconscious Venkat

Kumar family heard the scream.

Surya:Ellarum inga dhana irukom

Shalini:Illa peripa mela irukaru

Surya:Whatt.

The power was back after they left.They then rushed to the first floor which was covered with blood till the window.

------------------------------------------------------

Vikram's team got the cctv footage after hours from the particular date.The team took a copy of the tatoo, checking seeing it.

TM1:Sir the tatoo is visible in first spot sir.Slight ah theridhu.

Vikram: Sleeve is 3/4,so konjam theriyudhu

TM2:Sir andha building kita yaaro poranga,the person's tatoo matches

Vikram's breath hitched the moment he heard it.

TM3:Sir sir andha aalu kaila oru ring iruku,it is slightly visible.

Vikram then saw,it is her Ring.

Murugan then came with a report.His friend from hospital called him.

Doc:Dei macha nee kudutha samples oda report vandhu vaangitu ponanga.

Vikram:Mmm ama.Result enna?

Doc:Nee kudutha hairsample DNA matches with the blood da

Vikram:Ennn.....Ennn....ennaa

Doc:99%matching da

Vikram plopped to the floor and dropped the phone.

To be continued.............

Please do vote and comment❤️Only it boosts me

I thought of updating it tomorrow,but i don't want you all to wait pa.
Thanks for loving me, understanding me

I am serious that next update will be a double update

With love,
Nithya❤️