Plan Execution!

Sakthi woke up at 5 am and still didn't find her in the room.She quickly called Vikram.

Vikram who was sleeping peacefully hugging Shruti frowned hearing his mobile phone ringing.He groaned and took the mobile to find Sakthi calling.

Vikram:Sollu da

Sakthi:Mama Shruti enna panra

Vikram:Thoongitu irukka da

Shruti:Avala inga koottittu vaanga.Innum konja neraththula inga yellarum enchuruvanga.Ava yaarkittaeyum sollama dhan vandha

Vikram was amazed hearing the efforts this women took for him.

Vikram:Seri da kootitu varen

Vikram refreshed himself and woke Shruti but she is deep in sleep and not ready to wake.Half an hour passed,but she didn't wake up.

He also receive some beatings from her, whenever he woke her up.

Vikram:Idhu velaiku agadhu apdiye thookitu poi anga vitra vendithan.

He slowly carried her and placed her in his car and called Sakthi and asked him to stand outside.Then he started driving.

Sakthi was waiting in the entrance to see sleeping.

Sakthi:Yaarum endhikla so neenga avala room la padukavachirnga

Vikram nodded and took her to room.He made her lay down on the bed.Covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead.
Then both Sakthi and Vikram slowly moved out.

As soon as they came outside,Sakthi hugged him.

Vikram:Oyye machan ennachi da

Sakthi:Thanks mama.Thanks for coming to her life.Our life

Vikram:Adi vilum thanks sonna

Sakthi:Naan ava ivlo peaceful ah thoongi pathadhe illa.In your presence,she slept comfortly and peaceful.

Vikram:Idhu en kadamai da.Thanks solladha.

Sakthi chuckled with tears and Vikram comforted him.After few minutes,Vikram gone back to the apartment and Sakthi went inside the mansion.

He slowly caressed his sister's hair,who was sleeping with pout.The same way,His Maya,The Old Maya ka sleeps.She is being herself after lots of struggle and it is because of his Vikram Mama.

He thanked the God for giving a brother in law like Vikram.

He then went for a slow jog nearby.

-------------------------

Shruti woke up slowly and found someone caressing her cheek.She opened her eyes and jerked to find Surya beside her.He slowly leaned and kissed her cheeks and wished her good morning.

Surya:Good Morning Baby

Shruti got irritated and yelled at him

Shruti:Yen Ipdi morning ey torture panra.Po velila.

Surya:Seri seri Dont shout.Poren

Shruti's eyes blurred seeing him behave like this.She felt bad for treating him harsh,but his behaviour on the day made her not believe him and lash out on him.

She refreshed and came outside to find her brother.

Akash:You slept peacefully after longdays Maya

Maya:Thanks to him.Avanala mattum dhan

Akash smiled.

Maya:It's time to execute our plan da

Akash:Target AJAY.Yenna panna porom

Maya:Avana avan valila dhan pidikanum.

Akash:Got it

Maya:So let's execute the plan.

-----------------

The duo find Ajay alone in the garden.Shruti slowly moved to garden and went near him.

Ajay who sensed her presence looked at her and smiled and She smiled back.

Shruti:Yen inga thaniya ukkandhu irukeenga

Ajay:Adh..adhuu...

Shruti:It's okay Ajay.Solla venam.You carry on.

Ajay:I am hurt Shruti

Shruti:Ennachi Ajay.

Ajay:En Anna sethu one month kooda agala.Aana inga kolagalama Surya ku kalyaanam panranga.Das Anna dhan indha family oda first heir.Atleast andha respect aachum kudklam.Chithapa romba mosam.

He cried.

Ajay:Amma azhuranga dailyum

Shruti holded his hand and said I can understand your feelings please azhathinga.

Ajay smiled.

Shruti:Seri vaanga oru walking polam you will feel relaxed.

Ajay:Okay vaanga

Shruti and Ajay walked around the garden.Sakthi smirked seeing Ajay falling in their trap.

After walking for a while, they stopped.

Ajay:Shruti

Shruti:Sollunga

Ajay:Friends??

He extended her hands towards her.

Shruti:Friends.

She shaked her hands with him.

Shruti mv:Get Ready to Die Partner.

----------------------

Maya:Aadu sikidichu

Akash:Ivan konjam easy target Maya

Maya:I don't feel a single guilt in cheating him.Ivanalam Ipdi dhan pananum.They should know the pain

Akash: He will believe you Maya.So Namma oru days la Namma second plan ah execute panni ivana kondralam.

Maya:Sure da.

Akash:Aprom inaiku edhachu function unda.

Maya:Aama da inaiku afternoon Haldi function.

Akash:Oh super super.Ella function kum dress vachirkiya

Maya:Iruku da

Akash: Seri nee poi mama kooda kadala podu.Afternoon paklam.

Maya smiled widely and hopped to her room happily,that they are towards victory in taking revenge.

And The Journey Is Little Long......

Hope you all liked it.....

To be continued......

With love,
Nithya❤️