𝐋𝐈𝐈. FAMILYTWT (REPRISE)

❝ VICES ❞
June 18th, 2025

REAL LIFE  RORY!

The next morning was a blur of farwells and congradulations. They'd all been by up seven a.m. for checkout, and considering Rory had fallen asleep before midnight, he had nearly 12 hours of sleep under his belt. And yet he couldm't stop yawning, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he and Techno gave hugs and said goodbye to their friends. Most of them, anyway.

Will was on the phone with Soren, Phil and Kristin checking everyone out at the desk. Tommy and Tubbo were in the lounge of the hotel, sprawled over one of the couches and sleeping on each other and Ranboo, who was on his phone, as awake as could be, which Rory didn't really understand. He was practically falling asleep on Techno's shoulder, Techno holding him still so he could still say his goodbyes to everyone who had come to the wedding.

Quackity gave him a sincere hug and congradulations, followed by Fundy giving him a hug and a tired "good job" before he sat next to a sleeping Tommy on the couch. Karl gave him a hug before he left, and his friend Spencer gave Rory and Techno a small wave, not knowing them well enough to hug them and sticking close to Karl's side. Rory waved back, smiling at Spencer knowingly as he and Karl left the hotel.

Spencer, Nick's partner, had spared Rory and Techno a wave as they waited for Nick to meet them at the front. Puffy gave them both hugs, followed by Minx, and then both girls said goodbye to Niki before heading out front to wait for Andy, Minx's girlfriend. Niki went to sit next to Ranboo after giving Rory and Techno a hug. Spencer didn't have to wait long as Nick and Clay come downstairs a few minutes later, both of them hugging Rory tightly before hugging Techno. Nick went to meet up with Spencer while Clay gave Rory another hug.

"I'm proud of you," he said.

Rory smiled tiredly. "I'm tired," he complained. Clay chuckled.

George and Bad followed after Nick and Clay, each sparing hugs for Rory but only shaking hands with Techno, since neither knew him that well. Techno seemed relieved that he didn't have to suffer through another hug, which made Rory laugh.

Sam seemed rather energetic for the morning, hugging Rory and Techno as he and Ponk got ready to head out. Ponk gave both of them fistbumps instead of hugs, which made Rory laugh again. Bad was waiting for Skeppy at the doors, and Skeppy almost skipped right past Rory and Techno until Bad scolded him and sent him back. Skeepy hugged both of them tightly before going back to Bad. Andy paused in front of them and nodded before going to find Minx, which Rory respected — it was only fair, considering he barely even knew her first name.

Punz and Cardi came down together, both saying goodbye to Rory and Techno. Rory brought up the pictures Cardi had took and she promised to get in touch to get them to him, free of charge since he technically hadn't hired her to be the photographer. Rory still planned on paying her but didn't let her know, figuring she'd only protest. Punz gave him a quick hug and a handshake to Techno before he and Cardi left.

Jack came down tiredly, giving Rory a quick hug and nodding to Techno before going to sit down with Niki. He wasn't planning on going with them back to their houses, but he was tired and figured he could catch up with Niki before getting a cab. Ant and Velvet came down after him, congradulating both Rory and Techno with hugs. Their own wedding bands glittered on their fingers, making Rory smile.

Charlie came down with his partners, who ran ahead of him to get a cab. Charlie hugged them both and tiredly wished them luck with their adventure before following after his partners. Schlatt was behind him, as they'd come together and would be heading back together, and gave Rory a quick hug, doing the same to Techno, surprisingly. His genuine wish of luck was another surprise that Rory loved, nodding to him with a smile.