𝐗𝐗𝐈. THE BLADE

❝ VICES ❞

October 5th, 2020

NEW NOTIFICATIONS!

tommyinnit has gone live! "HELLO HAHA (dream smp)"

THE NOTIFICATION CAME THROUGH WITH THE REST ONCE THEY HAD LANDED. Rory had traded in wearing one of Clay's hoodies for one of his own, though he desperately missed wearing clothes that were a size too big on him. He and everyone else had just been informed that they would need to wait an hour before getting off the plane, much to everyone but Rory's annoyance. It gave him time to curl up in his seat and watch Tommy's live.

Tommy was rapidly typing on his keyboard as the Halo music played in the background. "Tommy," Sapnap cooed menecingly, surprising Rory. He raised his eyebrows, wondering what he had missed. "Tommy, where are you?" Skeppy muttered something in reply, making Rory lean forward, brows furrowing. Jesus, what had Tommy gotten himself into this time?

"Fellas," Tommy began, "alright. Sapnap, I have it in my Ender Chest, I have—" He chuckled, then took a deep breath. Rory could feel goosebumps along his arms as he got into the video, eyes trained directly on the screen. "Sapnap. I hate to say to you, but Ant has betrayed you. And not only that, I have your fish. And if you don't let Niki go, the fish is gonna get it."

"Oh," Niki spoke up. "Tommy, I'm in hiding. I— I— I'm already gone."

"Apparently she's already gone, Tommy," Sapnap mocked.

"And I hate to say it to you," Tommy backtracked, "but there's one thing I have that you'll never, ever, ever have."

Rory raised his eyebrows, breath catching in his throat as his curiosity intensified

Tommy grinned wickedly. "I have the Blade."

Technoblade joined the game

Rory gasped out loud, making a few people turn to face him. He smiled sheepishly, lowering in his seat and glad his mask covered most of his face. How the fuck did a Minecraft roleplay excite him more than most things in life? He swore he could feel his heart pumping faster as he processed the timing of what had just happened.

He watched as the Battle of the Lake (or Tower) ensued, utterly captivated by what he was watching. He tried not to laugh everytime Techno or Dream spoke, and nearly gasped again when he realized it was Dream vs. Sapnap. This was defintely one of his favorite livestreams Tommy's done so far — everything the kid did was fantastic, but this was one of the ones that took the cake.

How did Tommy manage to keep getting himself in these wars?

Eventually the fighting ceased, with Pogtopia the clear winners. Rory realized that a lot of time had passed, and soon he would be getting off the plane and meeting Techno, who . . . was still in the game, Rory realized. Did he not remember, or did he live close enough that he could take his time in getting there?

A few minutes later, Rory had his answer.

"What time is it?" Techno muttered.

"Uh . . . past ten," Tommy told him.