𝐗𝐈𝐈. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

❝ VICES ❞

September 26th, 2020

NEW NOTIFICATIONS!

roarsgold has gone live! "MCC 10 w/ Niki, Eret, & Techno"

"HELLO, HELLO!" Rory greeted, spinning around in his chair. "How are we doing today? Good, bad, content?" He yawned, covering his mouth with his sleeve as he did. "Sorry about that guys, it might happen a bit more but hopefully the coffee will kick in soon!" He shook his head, chuckling. "What are we thinking today? Lime Lamas POG? I know it's a shock to see me here since I turned down every opportunity, but here we are! Finally playing in a Minecraft Championship! And we have the best team you guys, literally. Like our team—" He clapped "—is so good! You probably saw the announcements on Twitter, or you've at least seen the title."

He spoke for a few more minutes as the world loaded up, telling his chat about his day; he'd met up to have lunch with Will a few blocks away, and before that he'd mostly laid in bed and checked out fanart on Twitter and Instagram. He hadn't wanted it to be a stressful day — he was already nervous about preforming in MCC, especially because it was his first time (and it totally had nothing to do with who one of his teammates was). Will had warned him against streaming — due to the chat, though Rory didn't mention that — but Rory had decided to move forward with it anyway, figuring it would be fine.

Once his character was in the game — wearing the Lime Lama skin that everyone had pressured Techno into wearing — he finally turned his attention to his teammates.

"Shall we join the call?" he asked, mouse hovering over the voice channel Lime Lamas button on Disord. He clicked it without looking at his chat, figuring they would be eager for him to continue.

"The production quality is through the roof," Techno was saying as Eret and Niki laughed in the background. His voice was different — lower, Rory thought, and soon he caught on when Eret began using his own ASMR voice to talk back to Techno. Rory smiled, pulling his chair closer to his desk so he could sit forward comfortably.

"It's like two deep, monotone voices," Niki said, giggling.

"Niki, you talk in superscript and they talk in bold serif," Rory spoke up.

"Oh— hi, Rory!" Niki cheered upon seeing him walk up to her and Eret. "How long have you been here?"

"A few minutes," he admitted. "Too busy letting my chat listen to the free ASMR. Sorry I was almost late by the way, Will took forever to eat lunch."

Eret hummed. "Wait— Rory, it's your first MCC too, right?" he asked. Rory made a noise of agreement, his attention caught by the MCC countdown. He had to admit, the production quality was through the roof.

"We have two noobs," Techno complained, making the rest of his teammates laugh.

As the countdown reached below ten, Rory followed the rest of his team to the bridge, both excited and nervous as he watched the countdown reach zero. As soon as he was able to, he jumped across the gap in the bridge, following closely behind Sapnap and Techno; Sapnap turned and waved at him, Rory responding with one of his own. Even though they couldn't hear each other, Rory hoped Sapnap knew that he was wishing him luck.