𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE MANBURG FESTIVAL

❝ VICES ❞

October 16th, 2020

NEW NOTIFICATIONS!

roarsgold has gone live! "[ DREAM SMP ] The 'Manburg' Festival"

THERE WERE MANY THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MANBURG, and  each opinion would differ depending on who you asked. Any member of Pogtopia — of which there were three, for now — would tell you that Manburg was Hell on earth, an abomination to democracy. If you spoke to a spy, they may be hesitant to tell you their opinion, or they'd stammer through an explanation of why Manburg was great, before turning around and saying L'Manburg was better. And if you were Rory, married to the leader of Manburg and brother to the leader of Pogtopia, as well as crushing on another member of Pogtopia while fostering a brotherly-relationship with the youngest member, well . . .

"Listen to me," Rory said seriously, waiting until Tubbo turned to him. "Manburg fucking sucks!"

Tubbo laughed. Rory hoped that the boy's chat was having the same reaction. "Rory!" Tubbo scolded.

Rory laughed, sitting back in his chair. He'd refused to open chat after speaking with them at the beginning of the stream — the endless questions about his 'relationship' with Technoblade were starting to get annoying, and Tubbo was a great distraction from that.

"Let him speak, he's right," Niki encouraged. 

"But what if Schlatt hears?" Tubbo fretted.

"Unless Schaltt is subbed to me, I don't want him watching my livestreams," Rory said in the most serious voice he could muster.

A few seconds later, a notification popped up: jschlatt just subscribed!

Rory sighed, covering his face with his hands. "God fucking— who the fuck gifted Schaltt a sub?" he asked, glaring into his camera while Niki and Tubbo cracked up inthe background. Rory shook his head, focusing on the game again.

"Wait, does your bakery go right against the wall of the space program?" Tubbo asked Niki.

"Yeah, it does," Niki confirmed cheerily. ". . . Hey, Schlatt!" she added. Rory glanced at the Discord call and saw that Schlatt had joined.

"Hey, Schaltt, what's up?" Tubbo greeted. Rory glanced at his camera with a smirk, shaking his head.

"It's party time!" Schlatt exclaimed. Rory followed Tubbo out of the bakery and around Manburg, helping him kill a few mobs as Schlatt spoke. Eventually the three met up in front of the podium, which had been rebuilt from when Eret burned it down. "Ah, my— my First Lady," Schlatt said upon seeing Rory. Rory rolled his eyes.

"Schlatt," he greeted coldly.

"Oh, come on, you're not still hung up on the fact that I forced you to marry me, are you? Or is it because I took you away from your precious Technoblade?" Rory blushed, staring at his screen and not giving his chat the satisfaction of an embarrassed look.

"Schlatt, what do you think of my new suit?" Tubbo asked, sensing Rory's discomfort.

Schlatt eyed him. Tubbo had changed his 'Schlatt suit' for something more original — notably, a green tie that complemented his hair nicely. "It looks— . . . I liked mine better, Tubbo,," Schlatt said.