𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. BITTER REGRETS

❝ VICES ❞

November 18th, 2020

A/N
hey hey just so we all know, I am
NOT leading up to a suicide. there
won't be any self-harm. there are
descriptions of panic attacks, but
no one is going to die. I realized
while writing that it sounds like
it's leading up to that, but I
promise it's not. please stay safe.

also yo looking back Dream seems
lowkey OOC but pls roll with it

NEW NOTIFICATIONS!

tommyinnit has gone live! "BIG MAN ON DREAMSMP"

RORY SAT IN BED, waiting to get the energy to start streaming. It had been nearly two weeks since anyone beyond his friends and family had heard from him, and he knew people were worried, especially because of what happened just before he went on break. He couldn't blame them for worrying, either; he'd been so caught up in his worry over whether Techno hated him or not that he'd completely forgotten about anything beyond his friends, family, and Techno.

When he saw that Tommy went live, he finally stood and sat at his desk. He didn't plan on going live; he just planned on watching Tommy's stream and making fun of him in the chat. It would be the first Tommy stream he'd caught in a while, not having had time in the last few weeks. He'd interacted with Tommy recently, of course, but he'd missed watching Tommy's actual stream and the chaos he brought.

"—WRONG WITH YOU, MAN?" Tommy was yelling. Rory winced, turning down the volume on the stream.

Dream wheezed, slamming his hands onto his keyboard as he laughed; Tubbo started giggling, running up to Tommy in the game and dropping multiple items Rory assumed had been picked up when Tommy died.

". . .Well, that was anti-climactic," Techno said, making Rory perk up. He smiled, then frowned and sat back when he remembered how Techno had been avoiding him at all costs. 

"YOU JUST— YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH! I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT YOU COULDN'T WEAR ARMOR!" Tommy shouted. Rory smiled.

[vip][verified] roarsgold: loud child
user1: POG
user2: LMAO
user3: :)
user4: HI RORY
user5: RORY
user6: RORY POG
user7: LMAO RORY

Tommy glanced at the chat. He grinned, glancing back at his main monitor for a moment before looking back at chat. Rory frowned, not liking that mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Hey, Techno, I want to talk about Rory's Love or Host."

Rory wanted to smash his head against a wall. Whether 'his' meant Rory's head or Tommy's, he didn't know. It had been twelve days since he and Techno last spoke, twelve days since that damned wedding that was a bit. He wished he could get that through to Techno, but all of his messages — of which there were only five — went unanswered, and he didn't want to annoy Techno so much that he was blocked, so it was better to just . . . let it be.