𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. LOVE OR HOST (PT. 3)

❝ VICES ❞

November 5th, 2020

IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT WILL WAS THERE, did Tommy have to come on as well?

Rory was staring at the Discord call with wide eyes, trying to find something to say. He'd resigned himself to the fact that Techno wouldn't be on the show before the show even started; he never expected Techno to be a contestant, nevermind a guest speaker. He didn't entertain the idea of Techno coming onto the show and declaring his love. And he'd never, ever expected that he would be so speechless to hear Techno's voice.

". . . You alright there, Rory?" Austin asked, sounding a little concerned.

Rory looked away from the call. "Yep. Totally. Hi. What's going on?" he asked, trying to sound as casual as possible as Tommy and Will cracked up in the background. 

"Well, I decided it would be fun to bring in the guy that, as Wilbur says, will never be lived up to," Austin teased. "So before you go on your dates why don't we hear from the Technoblade?"

"Uh, sure?" Techno agreed cautiously. "What do you want to know?"

"How are you liking the show, Techno? Can I call you Techno?" Austin asked. Techno agreed. "Great. So, how are you liking the show, tell us your thoughts on it. Do you think Rory made a mistake along the way?"

"Uh. Not really. I mean I guess he let Dream get way too far into this than he should've," Techno mused, ignoring Dream when the faceless-YouTuber wheezed. "But, you know, it's been entertainin' for the most part. Didn't particularly like that beginning bit." Rory frowned as he remembered Henry. ". . . Yeah."

"Thanks for the insight. You don't think Rory should've dropped Eret? I know that he and Minx were getting Host vibes earlier," Austin encouraged, probably trying to get some dramatic reply.

"Well, I know for a fact that Eret chose Love," Techno stated. Rory raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, really?" he teased. "What else do you know for a fact?"

"Hm. I'm better at PvP than Dream, that's a fact," Techno said. "You're a nerd, that's also a fact. And Eret chose Love. Trust me, Rory, would I lie to you?"

"For content? Yeah," Rory said.

"That's— that's fair," Techno relented. "What makes you think Dream chose Love?"

"He's a simp."

"Hey!" Dream complained as Rory laughed. Techno chuckled softly, almost inaudible. "Can we move on from the bullying?"

"Techno," Austin jumped in. "It's very exciting to have you on the show, man, and honestly surprising."

"Hey, you know what I'm surprised about, Techno?" Will asked. Rory sighed, covering his face as Tommy began snickering in the background. "I'm surprised you didn't sign up for the show yourself. Austin could've hid your face, too. Think of how much clout you would've gotten."