𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. COTTAGECORE?

❝ VICES ❞

September 18th, 2020

NOW ON TWITTER!

rory @roarsgold
poll time!! in me and techno's stream, should we:

        21%     Beat the game?
        16%     PvP?
        21%     Practice for MCC?
        42%     Chill stream / build a house?

        13,869 votes     Final results

NEW NOTIFICATIONS!

roarsgold has gone live! "Cottagecore? [ w/ Techno ]"

"A COTTAGE," Rory argued, punching Techno before quickly backing away so he wouldn't be hit back. "It'll be so cute! And we can plant flowers and get bees! Come on, do what the fans want, you'll get so much clout!" he encouraged, trying not to laugh at the tired sigh Techno let out.

"You're using my one weakness against me," he groaned. Rory couldn't help but chuckle. "Fine. We'll live in a cottage in the woods even though a castle would be so much better."

"You aren't a god around here," Rory teased. "We're equals."

"Can I still have my potato farm?"

"Of course."

". . . Then yes, we're equals."

Rory laughed out loud, walking toward a tree so he could get some wood for the house.

He'd only been streaming for about ten minutes, but he already had about 70k viewers, a new milestone to talk about on Twitter. Five of those ten mintues were spent arguing about the best house to build, and now that they'd finally decided, Rory hoped the stream would finally be on its way.

With Techno's help, he began building a cottage, trying to make the colors compliment each other. More than once did he sent Techno out to the flower biome that was a good 1000 blocks away, each time met with a sigh of annoyance but otherwise complete compliance. He kept in regular contact with his chat, laughing at their inside jokes — Rory flirting with the Dream Team vs Rory flirting with Techno was one of his favorite memes, even though he was not flirting with Techno.

Eventually, he saw that his hunger was getting low. Building a cottage as well as fighting off mobs was draining him. "Hey, are you done with the farm?" he asked, tilting his head as he added more blocks to the outer walls, building them up.

"Here," Techno said, appearing beside him. He dropped a stack of bakes potatos at Rory's feet before running off, presumably going back to his farm. Rory chuckled.

"Thank you!"

hi! ❞

"Hi!" Rory said back.

". . . Hi?" Techno said hesitantly.

Rory smiled. "It was a dono."

"Ah."