Pilot: Part 2

[The camera zooms in on the war ship, revealing and the inside.]

Sir Pentious: "*operating the controls to his ship* Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! *Proceeds to push two levers as his hood flares open* No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!"

Egg Boi #23: "Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!"

Egg Boi #666: "Yeah!"

Other Egg Boi: "You really showed them what for! I liked when you *his hand mimics the action of a shooting ray gun* shot them with your ray gun! *gets slapped away by Sir Pentious*"

Egg Boi #23: "I wish he'd shoot me with his ray gun! *Other Egg Boi pats him*"

Sir Pentious: "*hood flares open* At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of by day's end! *pushes a few buttons* And nothing, *pulls levers towards him* not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from *squeezes an Egg Boi with his tail* my constrictive grasp!"

[An Egg Boi suddenly pops on screen and pops open a bottle of whiskey onto Sir Pent's face. Sir Pent proceeds to swat said Egg Boi aside.]

Random Egg Boi: "Oh, boy!"

Sir Pentious: "Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Sir Pen-"

[Sir Pentious is interrupted by a scream coming from offscreen. Sir Pent and two Egg Boiz become surprised.]

: "EDGELORD!"

Sir Pentious: "*offended* Pardon?! *looks around angrily and eyes the two Egg Boiz behind him* Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! *hisses* Speak up!"

The Two Egg Boiz: "*petrified* That wasn't us, Mr. Bossman."

[A small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Sir Pent's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Egg Boiz. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.]

Sir Pentious: *"coughs and hacks*"

[As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Cherri Bomb as she prepares another bomb in hand.]

Cherri Bomb: "You lookin' for a fight, old man?! *Begins to juggle around her cherry bomb* Why don't you get that tinker toy bullshit off my turf before I *proceeds to throw and catch the bomb* smash it?!"

[A large pipe falls on top of an already dead Egg Boi, crushing him as Sir Pent and Cherri momentarily look at the carnage.]

Cherri Bomb: "*grins sadistically* .... More!"

Sir Pentious: "Oh! *Hood flares open* You wanna go, missy?! Well, I'm happy to oblige! Ahahah!"

[Sir Pentious is then backed up by his henchmen of Egg Boiz.]

[The camera pans back to (Name) and Angel Dust.]

(Name): "Cherri probably could use some help"

Angel Dust: "Can we go help her i REALLY want to destroy something *Gives her doe eyes*"

(Name): "Fine but we have to make it quick i have to go see Charlie on the news."

Angel dust: "Thank you Doll face."