Dad Beat Dad: Part 2

Please comment.

[Scene cuts to Lucifer's house, showing framed photos of his family in a dark spooky room. Lucifer can be heard making snarling noise as he was working on something. As the sentence goes, his room is revealed to be filled with a lot of rubber ducks, and stacks of them filled the boxes and tubs.]

Lucifer: "That's it... Almost there... Now presenting... the magic-tastical back flipping rubber duck! Haha! That spits fire! [rubber duck shoots flamethrower from its mouth] Hoo hoo hoo! Hold the applause please, okay. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh god, who am I kidding? This sucks!"

[He throws the rubber duck at his family portrait and looks sad. Suddenly his ringtone plays. he picks up his phone and was shocked who was calling him.]

Lucifer: "Daughter? Daughter! Daughter calling?! OH! Uhm uh, uh hello, Charlie. He-ey, hey, hey Char-Char. No, no! That's not good. Oh, this is the first time she's called you in years. This has to be perfect. [takes a deep breath before he picks up phone] Hey~ bitch!"

[Intercut conversation between Lucifer and Charlie during the phone call from the hotel to his house.]

Charlie: "Hi, Dad."

Lucifer: "Hey! How are you? Oh ho. Where-where are you these days?"

Charlie: "You know where I am Dad. I've told you before."

Lucifer: "You have? Oh, yeah uh, well, you know, I um uh-"

Charlie: "I told you when you called me five months ago, or did you not listen?"

Lucifer: "No, no, no, no. Just, you know, just forgot. You know, I've just been really busy, you know, with, um, important things. [kicks rubber duck]"

Charlie: "Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?"

Lucifer: "Oh, sadly, I missed it. heh heh. You know, I haven't been watching much TV lately. Scrambles the brain. [makes silly noises]. But hey! A hotel, fun."

Charlie: "(Sighs) Listen Dad, I've got kind of a big ask."

Lucifer: "[coughs and sets down his tea] Yeah, of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking. You just name it~"

Charlie: "I need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top."

Lucifer: "Oh, no. No~ No, no, no, no, Charlie, no, no, no. That's, uh hah, no."

Charlie: "[angrily] Look Dad, [normal] I don't ask you for much, I never have, but this, this is really important to me. It's the most important thing I've ever done. And I... need you. I need your help."

Lucifer: "I don't know, Charlie."

Charlie: "Please! Just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, Dad."

Lucifer: "Wait, you're...inviting me over?! Absolutely! Oh, I'll be there in an hour. [hangs up] My daughter wants to see me~ [points at the rubber duck below him] Take that, depression!"

[Back at the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie prepare for Lucifer's arrival.]

Charlie: "Welp, we have an hour until he gets here."

Vaggie: "Okay people, [Everyone stands at attention, but Husk spills coffee over himself and Niffty collapses on the floor.] Lucifer is on his way. So we are going to get this place presentable, and we are going to make an amazing impression. Vamanos!"