Pilot: Part 8

([Sir Pentious' war ship has made an appearance outside the hotel.]

Sir Pentious: "Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again, Alastor!"

Alastor: Do I know you?

Sir Pentious: "*ego deflates* Oh, yes you do! *Hood flares open* And this time, I have the element of- *pulls a lever* SURPRISE! Ahaha! I'm so evil!"

([With a snap of a finger, an otherwordly dimensional portal opens with tentacles and shadow demons emerging from it, destroying Sir Pentious' ship while he is inside. Alastor can then be seen finishing it off as he clenches his fist with a few drops of blood dripping off his hand. Alastor is then shown grinning menacingly in satisfaction for a moment as the others look at him in shock and horror.]

Alastor: "*breaking the tension* ...Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya. In fact, it nearly killed her! *Holds (Names hand and walks with her close to him* Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho, I'm on a roll! Yes, sir! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now... "

[Alastor uses his magic for the last time in the episode to change the sign atop the hotel from "Happy Hotel" to "Hazbin Hotel".]

Alastor: "(sinisterly) ...Stay tuned. Hahaha...!"

[Sir Pentious is revealed to have survived the beating served by Alastor along with Egg Boi #23]

Egg Boi #23: "Now will you shoot me with your ray gun?"

[Sir Pentious collapses of exhaustion as the episode ends.]

And that was the pilot I hope you all enjoyed it. I just want to make things clear to avoid future confusion. This will be a Various x Reader, and I will not be breaking up any relationships to make this work. I'm trying to think of some endearing nicknames for the reader because if you've noticed I've made some character call her by a nickname they gave her constantly. The Reader will be pansexual so there will be male and female love interest. I will be doing the entire series of Hazbin hotel, I just have to wait until the transcript is posted to do it. I post whenever I can and if I stop posting for like I month it means I am on a temporary hiatus, which means I will be back eventually. I write plenty of other stories like this so that may explain the hiatus. And finally, please comment I love reading comments on my stories whether they are good and bad. if they're good I will take that as encouragement and if they're bad I will take them as constructive criticism and will try to improve. Please enjoy this story and have a good day/night.