Overture: Part 7

Please comment
[Cuts back to the hotel. Niffty tries to stab a bug. Vaggie stops her]

Niffty: "Stab! Stab! Stab!"

Vaggie: "Alright Niffty, Niffty. Niffty! Your line is "We have the cleanest rooms", okay?"

Niffty: "Got it. I'm ready."

Vaggie: "Action!"

[Niffty freezes and stares blankly at the camera, leaving Vaggie puzzled. Angel also peers in]

Vaggie: "Uhh, cut."

Niffty: "*snaps out of it and back to her cheerful self* How was that?"

(Name): "Uh Niffy, Babygirl you're just staring at the camera."

Vaggie: "Well, Niffty you actually have to say the line, so let's roll again."

Niffty: "Ok!"

Vaggie: "Action!"

[Niffty freezes again]

Angel Dust: "*smug* You're doing great Vagina."*

Vaggie: "Cut! Alright, uhh maybe we can try to fix it in post."

Angel Dust: "Do you even know what that means?"

Vaggie: "*angrily* I'll figure it out!"

(Name): "Angie, you gotta leave Vaggie alone."

Angel dust: " oh come doll face. (gets close to her) I thought you loved my teasing. *He said breathily which send a shiver down her spine. *"

(Name): "*turns around and grabs him by the chin sharply* Don't start something you can't finish, angel. * She then let's go of his chin and goes to find Vaggie leaving angel slightly flustered and definitely aroused. *"

[Vaggie sits in front of a broken TV, grunting. Alastor enters the room.]

Alastor: "Seems like you're having a bit of a trouble there, hmm?"

Vaggie: "Ugh este pendejo... Why are you even here?"

Alastor: "For the entertainment. I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly, like you are doing now. Good job!"

(Name): "Al, sweetie, she's trying."

Vaggie: "*points the camera to Alastor* And here is Alastor, the egocentric piece of shit that - *the video camera glitches and drops to the floor* ugh!"

Alastor: "I wouldn't try that, my dear. This face was made for radio *nightmarish smile*"

Vaggie: "That's it. I don't care who or what you are. If you're staying here, you're going to make this work, because it won't be so entertaining to watch over an empty hotel, will it, shitass?"

Alastor: "Fair enough. I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal."

Vaggie: "Pfft, you think I'm that stupid making a deal with a demon like you?"

Alastor: "Not for your soul, just a simple deal. I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever again. Or Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing. Your choice."

Vaggie: "*sighs* Fine."

[Vaggie picks up the camera and gives it to Alastor, which he evaporizes.]

Alastor: "Now then!"

[Alastor transforms the hotel staff into a 50s style film crew]

Vaggie: "Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial."

so, I fixed my computer and I'll be writing consistently now. But I want to ask what are your guy's thoughts on episode five and six of Hazbin hotel?