Lucifer (Smut)

Ok, the moment you've all been waiting for.
Please comment.

One day Charlie asked you to go to Lucifer's office because she left her camera on his desk. So, you decide to go and get it. So now you're standing at his desk looking through the drawers, and a few moments later you feel someone standing behind you. You turn around and by surprise you see Lucifer leaning over you. Your cheeks flush red in embarrassment

Lucifer: "what are you looking for, dear."

A slight grin appears on his face, you could feel his hot breath on your face.

(Name): "I was looking for Charlie's camera, but I think I found something better"

You slowly wrap my arms around his neck Lucifer chuckles, his eyes half-lidded as he takes in your response. His hands move to your hips, gently pulling you closer to him. He smirks, knowing he's gotten under your skin.

Lucifer: "Oh really?"

(Name): "yeah"

You drag on before bringing him into a kiss. Lucifer returns the kiss, his tongue sliding against your lips, seeking entrance. He groans softly into the kiss, his hands sliding up your sides to cup your breasts through your shirt.

Your hand slide into his hair gliding through his blonde locks Lucifer growls softly into the kiss, his hands sliding further up your back to grasp the fabric of your shirt. With a swift motion, he pulls it off over his head, revealing your lacy black bra. You take off your bra and give him a full of my perky breast. Lucifer's eyes darken with desire as he gazes down at your exposed breasts. He kisses his way down your neck, nipping at your earlobe before whispering,

Lucifer: "On my desk."

you hop up onto his desk. Lucifer smirks as he watches you hop up onto his desk, ready to continue their intimate encounter. His hands slide over your thighs before gently pushing you back against the desk, spreading your legs wider. my skirt rides up exposing my soaked panties. Lucifer's breath hitches as he takes in the view of your soaked panties. He runs his thumbs along the lace, teasing you as he leans down to take one of your nipples into his mouth, sucking softly. You let out a deep moan as he takes one of my hard nipples into his mouth you grip his rub my knee into his crotch.

Lucifer groans into your skin, his tongue swirling around your nipple as he continues to tease and tantalize you. He reaches down between your legs, pushing aside the wet fabric of your panties to rub against your sensitive folds. You throw my head back from the rising pleasure you start grinding into his hand. Lucifer's fingers slip inside you, finding your entrance already slick with arousal. He begins to thrust in and out of your tight heat, his other hand pinching and rolling your nipple.

Lucifer: "Tell me you want it," he whispers, his voice rough with desire.

(Name): "I want it" you beg him in a whisper.

Your breath gets shallow as his fingers drag against my walls. With a devilish grin, Lucifer picks up the pace of his fingers inside you, his thumb finding your clit and rubbing in a circular motion. He pulls away from your nipple, his hot breath tickling your skin before he speaks again.

Lucifer: "Say my name."

(Name): "Lucifer" I moan rapidly as my breath starts to quicken and moans start to spill out of my mouth.

Lucifer: "That's it, baby girl," Lucifer whispers.

He leans in to capture your other nipple between his teeth and tugs gently. He increases the pressure on your clit, his thumb now thrusting in circles as he watches you lose control to his touch.