Hello Rosie: Part 2

Please Comment.

[Vaggie walks down the stairs, only to be met by a confused Angel Dust.]

Angel Dust: "So-ho, uh...Alastor and Charlie just left like they were runnin' away from their responsibilities. Should we be alarmed?"

Vaggie: "No. We have a plan, but it includes defending ourselves against the angels."

Husk: "Uh- are you fuckin' high?"

Vaggie: "They can be killed-"

Frank: "Yeah! That knife lady, Camaro Carfight, killed one."

Vaggie: "Wait, you knew about this?"

Frank: "Uh, yeah. I told Boss about it months ago."

Vaggie: "*turns to Pentious* He what???"

Sir Pentious: "What? They say insane shit all the time! how was I supposed to know this one was true?"

Egg Boi: "Bank accounts are a scam created by the shadow government!"

Sir Pentious: "SEE???"

Vaggie: "(sighs) what's important now is that we're going to have a fight on our hands. Look, this hotel is about to become the most dangerous place in hell, and we....I, can't guarantee your safety anymore. I still believe in Charlie's dream. I know this place can work. But none of you signed up for this *heads out the door* I'm gonna go learn how we can fight back, and when I come home....Well I'll understand if none of you are here."

[With that, Vaggie heads out the door, everyone sighing in worry for what she said.]

Sir Pentious: "Well...This is awkward."

Niffty: "'Kay!"

[(Name) comes downstairs and walks towards the door.]

Angel Dust: "And where are you going Dollface?"

(Name): "I gotta go catch up with Charlie and alastor. See you all later, Love You guys."

[Once she leaves everyones faces are a little more red from the love bomb.]