Masquerade: Part 2

Please comment.

This is gonna be a LONG one.

[Cuts to Angel working at the porn studio.  supervises and  appears as a director.]

Angel Dust: "Ohhh! Daddy, I... Uhhhh?..."

[Angel reaches behind and underneath one of the pillows and grabs a paper to re-read the script before scoffing.]

Angel Dust: "Do you really expect me to memorize this whole script?"

Valentino: "Just improv it! You think anyone watches for the dialogue? [points to Travis, who nervously smiles and shakes his head.] Action!"

[A gang of four demons slam the door open and enter the room, preparing to initiate the sex scene as raunchy music plays.]

Angel Dust: "Oh, no. So many burglars... [Sexily.] And only one me! Whatever shall I do? [Angel quickly glances back at the script before hiding it and setting it aside.] I guess I'll have to do all of you!"

[One demon grabs and pins Angel to the bed.]

Angel Dust: "Ohh. So, what are you gonna do to me?"

[Angel hears the door squeak open as Charlie suddenly enters the studio followed by name his eyes widen in a panic.]

Angel Dust: "Charlie?!? (Name)!?!"

Rocky: "Uh, my name's Rocky."

Angel Dust: "[Pushes Rocky off of him and off of the bed as he sits up.] No one gives a shit."

Charlie: "Oh, so this is where the magic happens. [As Charlie looks around, she nearly bumps into a female Hellhound actor who just got done taking her bra off. Charlie blushes and shuffles back quickly and awkwardly from how close she accidentally was to her.] Oh, wow, that is-- [Charlie gasps and her blush disappears as she sees another male actor get slathered in mud.] That is a lot. [(Name) grabs Charlie's hand and brings her away from the strange display. Angel then appears, putting on a robe and gently takes Charlie and (Name) by their hands diverting their attention while he still sounds panicked.]"

Angel Dust: "What in the ever-loving fuck are you two doing here?!"

(Name): " Angel I'm so sorry. I tried to convince her wasn't a good idea, but you see how what turned out. [whispers to angel]"

Angel Dust: "You especially shoulder be her, you know how Val gets. [whispers back]"

Charlie: "I am the Princess of Hell, Angel. And I go where I please. [Whispers in a soft tone.] I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now, where's your boss?"

[Just as Charlie looks around and is about to walk away Angel tries to gently but firmly grab her by the hand and pulls her away, frightened.]

Angel Dust: "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You are going nowhere near Val--"

Valentino: "Angel! What is the fucking hold up?"

Angel Dust: "I'm coming!"

Valentino: "Not off-camera, you're not!"

[Angel gently pushes Charlie and (Name) back towards the door and opens it as they stand there.]

Angel Dust: "[Panicked and talking fast.] Please, please, just wait, wait until I'm done working and we will talk about this, I promise. But first you've gotta go."