Pilot: Part 5

Purplish red smoke transitions into Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb fighting Egg Boiz.]

Cherri Bomb: "Heyyy, thanks for the backup, Angie!"

Angel Dust: "Hahaha!"

[Cherri Bomb fires a rocket launcher.]

Angel Dust: "You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages! *Puts hands behind his head*

Cherri Bomb: "*launching another cherry bomb* Where've you and (Name) been, anyway? I thought you guys up and died or some shit."

Angel Dust: *"lighting a bomb and handing it to her* Oh, I wish! we've been staying at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin' us stay rent-free if I play nice."

[They both cover their heads as the explosion sets off behind them, then grin at each other as they jump into the field.]

Angel Dust: "*Continues to shoot down Egg Boiz with what seems to be a drum mag M1928 Thompson* Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no "problematic language"... Her words, not mine. *Steps on a broken tile, launching an Egg Boi airborne and shoots him from behind as he sighs again* These crazy bitches are no fun! We've been clean for two weeks!"

Cherri Bomb: "*in disbelief, smiling* Ho-ly shit!"

Angel Dust: "*looks at the leftover smudge on his finger* Well, sorta clean. *Destroys an incoming Egg Boi* Just clean as you can get from a shitload of Bolivian marching powder! *Gets chained and thrown aside by Sir Pentious*"

Angel Dust: "Ohh~ Harder, daddy! *Raises left eyebrow*"

Sir Pentious: "*taking it seriously as he gasps* Son?!"

[Angel lowers eyebrow as Cherri kicks Sir Pentious to the side.]

Sir Pentious: "*hood flares open* Grr! You whores have no classss! In war, The side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle! *Adjusts tie*"

Cherri Bomb: "Or the side that ain't dead! *Decapitates an Egg Boi*"

Angel Dust: "*stands up and removes the chains restricting him* Speakin' a style, is your hat like, alive or something?"

Sir Pentious: "Oh! Well, that's none of your GOD DAMN BUSSSSINESS! Now, is it?"

Angel Dust: "Hah, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?"

[A sign that says "Loser" can be seen in the background pointing at Sir Pentious as an Egg Boi acknowledges the roast.]

Egg Boi: "*cups hands* Oooooh! *Gets pebble thrown at him by Sir Pentious*"

Sir Pentious: "(enraged) I'm going to blow you to bitssss!"

Angel Dust: "*eyes him up and down* Hm, kinky!"

Sir Pentious: "Oh, not like that! *Hood flares open as a sign that says "Pussy" can be seen pointing at him in the background* Pervert! *Knocks over an Egg Boi*"

[Angel notices an Egg Boi with a tentacle launcher which causes him to push Cherri to the side out of fear.]

[Angel gets tangled up in all the tentacles.]

Sir Pentious: "Not so cocky now, are we?!"

Angel Dust: "(unamused) Y'know, you really gotta watch what comes outta ya mouth. I've been making these sex jokes the whole *limbs gets pulled on as Sir Pentious reveals a drill which jump starts* TIME! *reveals his third pair of arms carrying a gun* And it's obvious ya ain't catchin' on. I mean, it's just *pulls out M1928* sad! *Shoots it at Sir Pentious*"

Cherri Bomb: "So, think you're gonna get in a lotta trouble for this?"

Angel Dust: "Eh, *retracts his third set of arms* what's one little brawl gonna cause?"

[Charlie and Killjoy can be seen trying to duking it out on each other like it's some sort of WWE match while a fire alarm goes off in the background with Trench entering the scene, covered in flames.]

Tom Trench: "WHY WON'T ANYONE HELP ME?!"

Cherri Bomb: "Glad you haven't changed! *Slugs him on the arm* You know you're my favorite guy to party with!"

Angel Dust: "You know it, sugar tits!"

Cherri Bomb: "*takes out one last bomb* You ready to finish this?"

Angel Dust: "*takes out Thompson gun* Born ready, baby!"

[Angel and Cherri pounce onto Sir Pentious and his army as they prepare to clash, Charlie and Killjoy are still at each other's throats screaming, Trench is still on fire, screaming in agony. The camera shows all the characters present, screaming as the scene turns silent.]