Pilot: Part 6

[The royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel. Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, while Vaggie sits next to her, glaring furiously at Angel Dust.]

[Charlie sighs as Vaggie's eye twitches at Angel Dust, who can be seen amusing himself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly.]

[Vaggie scrunches up her face.]

Angel Dust: *"taking notice* ...What?"

(Name): "*Puts face in hands groans* Angieeeee Whyyyyy"

Vaggie: ""What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?! *Rips off bits of her hair*"

Angel Dust: *"sighs* I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? *Does air quotes* Helping friends with stuff? *Rolls eyes*"

Vaggie: "Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!"

Angel Dust: "Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! *inhales* It wasn't that bad, anyway. *Proceeds to play with the button of the car window roller*"

[Vaggie throws an unfolded pocketknife at the window roller.]

Angel Dust: "Aw, come on! I had to! *Brushes back hair* My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! *suggestively pushes up chest floof*"

Vaggie: "Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! *gestures at a defeated Charlie* Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke! *combusts*"

Angel Dust: "*scoffs* No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! *camera pans to Charlie* And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! *camera focuses back on him* Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! *starts looking around the limousine* This thing have any liquor?"

Vaggie: "Can you please just try to take this seriously?!"

(Name): "Angel i told you to be discreet."

Vaggie: "(Annoyed)You knew he was gonna do this"

(Name): "M-maybe *Looks away anxiously."

Vaggie: "*She massages her temple* Whatever it doesn't matter. Just PLEASE take this seriously. *Points at angel accusingly*"

Angel Dust: "*flicks off a dust bunny* Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby! *Snaps finger at her while smiling*"

Vaggie: "Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!"

Angel Dust: "*groans* Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!"

Vaggie: "*returns to sit next to Charlie as she crosses her arms* I'm gonna kill 'im."

Angel Dust: "Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch - get used to it. *Folds arms confidently*"

(Name): "Angel this isn't a joke."

Angel dust: "Sorry Doll face but i but she's got to learn to live with me."

Vaggie: "*angrily, as she grits her teeth* ¡Con una mierda, malparido hijo de-! (For fuck's sake, you bastard son of-!)"

Angel Dust: "Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around! *looks out the limousine window, smirking* You got a bunch a fuckin' Harlequin babies down here! *laughing*"

Vaggie: "You're one to talk. *smiles smugly*"

Angel Dust: "Hey! *motions to his body* This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me, *pushes up chest fluff and takes out a letter* and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!"

[Takes letter from in between his chest floof and reveals it to Vaggie that features a small picture of a dirty naked old man, who ironically has a "No Angel Dust" tattoo, smothering his mouth on an Angel Dust body pillow and a message at the bottom saying "Show me your feet!! -Bryrin, #1 Fan/Critic".]

Vaggie: "Grrr..."

Charlie: "That was really uncool, y'know, Angel."

Vaggie: ""Uncool"?! After that train-wreck, there is no way anyone is gonna wanna stay at the hotel! *looks toward Angel Dust* All thanks to *points at him* you and your selfish bullshit!"

(Name): "Don't worry Charlie I'm sure someone will come in ...eventually. * Tries to reassure her*"

Angel Dust: "Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore?"

[Vaggie motions "What do you think?"]

Angel Dust: *"snaps finger* Ah...well, shucks."

Charlie: "Hey, come on. *Takes off ruined jacket* We don't know if things are over yet! Try to relax, Vaggie. *Puts a hand on Vaggie's left shoulder* I-it'll be okay!"

(Name): "Yeah I'm sure everything will work out. *Holds one of her hands cheerfully."

[Vaggie smiles at Charlie and (Name) softly.]