Overture: Part 6

Please comment.

(Cutting back to Charlie's meeting with Adam, she looked bored, propping herself on her elbows while listening to Adam exaggeratingly boosted himself and his sex life. The camera cuts to Adam.)

Adam: "So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it was all like, "do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!" (pointing to his penis down the table)"

(Cuts back to Charlie)

Adam: "All dicks descended from me. You think you want drummer dick? (Lute shaking her head) No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master! (eats a mouthful of ribs sloppily) So, anyway, then we fucked, and it was awesome. What'd you do this weekend?"

(Charlie caught on what Adam said and realizes one thing about the boss.)

Charlie: "Wait, your name is Adam? The first man Adam, that means you...Oh...."

(Charlie pieces the puzzle together and was surprised that this is very awkward and disturbingly cringy from hearing the story Adam was proclaiming, realizing that this is the reason why her mother left him, making her wince with gawkiness.)

Charlie: "(low voice) That explains so much."

Adam: "I know. I fucking rock. (Held a rock pose)"

(Charlie brushes off the awkwardness from Adam and gets to her subject of matter in hand.)

Charlie: "Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir."

Adam: "Call me, Dickmaster."

Charlie: "Adam. You seem like a smart (paused) well, stand-up guy."

Adam: "(picking his teeth) Uh-huh."

Charlie: "And I know that you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A— A genius!"

Adam: "I mean, your words, babe."

Charlie: "Who would really love to put his name on something."

Adam: "Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shits the best!"

Charlie: "It's our biggest solution to our problem!"

Adam: "Oh, Herpes. Right, that's a bitch."

Charlie: "No! Our... other biggest problem."

Adam: "Oh...uh..ugly people? Math? Global Warming? Nah, wait, that's Earth's problem."

(Charlie could not believe how dumb Adam is about the oblivious fact to their overpopulation and Extermination problem, as Adam tries to make something sense only to him, and stared at him with a deadpan annoyance.)

Adam: "Ummm..."